Chapter 145 - Pets [06]

Naturally, Su Qing didn't dare to take that photo. He didn't even dare to touch it again. And Fanfan beside him instantly jumped on him and shrank into a ball. 

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, who would have believed that in the photo that was fine just now, a ghost suddenly appeared. 

He felt that with this return to China, his world view had also been rebuilt.

The girl who is haunted by resentment is definitely not a good person. Although she is not the girl who gave Fanfan milk tea, she might be the mastermind behind it.

Su Qing naturally went to investigate the rest of the matter. 

Wen Ran was not a person who likes to take things into his own hands, but he also found out something interesting about making-animals.

He saw a precedent of animal-making in an ancient book and unofficial history. It happened hundreds of years ago in the back house of a high-ranking official's family. 

Although there was a system of polygamy in ancient times, the would be no lack honor and preferential treatment given to the wife, especially a high-ranking official should never allow a concubine to destroy his wife. 

However, that high-ranking official doted on a concubine so much that she wanted to climb over his wife, and humiliated her in every possible way. So that the high-ranking official's wife tried to commit suicide by jumping into a well in anger.

She did not die, but actually was saved by a fox immortal who was worshiped by her family. 

The fox told the high-ranking official's wife that he was the family immortal that her family had worshiped for hundreds of years, and she was the only daughter left in their family. 

The fox had calculated this disaster, so he came to rescue her. Since his life was about to end, he decided to help one last time.

The fox told the high-ranking official's wife that after he dies, she must take a bottle of his heart's blood while his body is still warm, and then feed the heart's blood to the concubine to drink, and then her wish will come true.

The high-ranking official's wife naturally complied with the instructions and mixed the fox's heart blood into the sweet soup and ordered someone to deliver it. 

Just when the high-ranking official and the concubine were enjoying it, the concubine who drank the fox's heart blood suddenly turned into a human like brown-red fox and almost scared the high-ranking official to death. 

Thinking that the woman he loved so much turned out to be a demon, the high-ranking official was furious and ordered his servants to beat the concubine who had turned into a fox to death with sticks. He even had a psychological shadow and never dared to take a concubine again. 

Finally, he and his wife stay together until old age.

Regardless of the chaotic relationship between men and women, the fact that this immortal's heart blood can create animals is also a direction for investigation. 

However, Wen Ran didn't know any metaphysics family with family immortal, so he have to go through the Guild to inquire.

-

While Wen Ran was looking for the family immortal, a shocking news was exposed on the Internet. The Han family in G Province was in trouble.

The Han family in G Province can be regarded as a famous one in the real estate industry. Although it only dominates the development of one province, the family has a big business and is considered a wealthy family in the eyes of ordinary people.