Chapter 119 - Ghost Festival [06]

Of course, the Ma family finally summoned Ma Sheng's soul back. In order to let the old ghost release him, the Ma family suffered a blood loss this time. Not to mention apologizing, they also offended the old ghost and a bunch of fierce ghosts.

The old ghost is not the only one cooperated in the Ma family, but there are many rare things that can only be obtained by the old ghost. However, the two sides have been torn apart like this. In regard of whether the Ma family can continue to cooperate, this old ghost may not willing.

The name of the old ghost is Li Yuchen. Regardless of the literary name, he was actually a bandit when he was alive. At that time, the country was really in turmoil, and the people were in dire straits. If they wanted to survive, they could only become bandits.

Li Yuchen was originally an orphan who didn't know where he came from, and was adopted by a theater troupe. No matter what age, it is not easy to learn a skill, especially this kind of entertainer. Li Yuchen's life can be said to have suffered a lot.

He had a hard time practicing arts as a child, but before he could get on stage and open his voice, the troupe was gone, and he followed a group of beggars along the road from north to south, eating mud and grass roots all the way, struggling desperately not to starve to death on the road.

Later, he became a younger brother in a group bandit, and he worked hard all the way to become a big brother. The temperament he cultivated through practicing arts in the early years was nowhere in sight, and all that was left was a bandit spirit.

Those who have killed people and seen blood usually have no good ending. Li Yuchen's end was naturally not good either. He was only in his thirties when he died.

Coincidentally, at that time was when the old and new times were changing, the human world was turbulent, and the underworld was not much better. Faith collapsed, and the country was in trouble. It would not be an exaggeration to describe the underworld as full of ghosts.

The temporary disarray of the order, coupled with the fact that the old ghost was full of entangled sins that were difficult to settle, it was not his turn to be reincarnated. In the end he became a wandering ghost in the underworld.

Even though ghosts don't eat and they won't be starved to death, but rice can not only make ghosts feel full, but also increase ghost energy to a certain extent. In fact, incense is better than rice, but ghosts are living people after all. The nature of eating is an instinctive obsession.

The Ma family was able to hook up with Li Yuchen back then was because they gave Li Yuchen a bowl of rice when the Ma family was in trouble.

Later, the Ma family found a way to get rich in the human world, and Li Yuchen was able to eat enough in the underworld, and even slowly had surplus to absorb other lonely souls like him who could not be reincarnated temporarily and could only wander in the underworld.

It has developed to the present, and it can be regarded as a small force.

Although it is said that Li Yuchen's ability to develop his power and live a good life in the underworld is closely related to the Ma family, the Ma family is indeed not a kind family. They only saw that Li Yuchen's asking price was high.

For example, for the underworld common spirit-catching grass used to add cinnabar in the human world, Li Yuchen's asking price is 10% higher than others.

But they don't see that with the development of population, the population of the Underworld is also skyrocketing. In the human world, although the large number of people also means the division of resources, the growth in production is also not small.