Chapter 063 - Regeneration Pill [01]

After Qi Yunjing received Wen Ran's call, he pushed everything away and rushed home. Wen Ran was packing his precious pills one by one. When he saw Qi Yunjing, he squinted at him and smiled: "You come back. It's so fast."

Qi Yunjing stepped forward, although his expression was calm, but his tone was obviously anxious: "What is the medicine you are talking about?"

Wen Ran raised the small pill in his hand: "This is it. This is Regeneration Pill. I went to the countryside this time to help people deal with a ghost marriage, and I found a very good thing, which is the main medicine of Regeneration Pill. Didn't I ask you to help me find a lot of rare medicinal materials? Those are just auxiliary medicine.

"I tried it myself after mixing it, and then prepared a dosage prescription suitable for grandma, but I haven't started making it yet. You are grandma's family member. Naturally, I have to ask you first. If you are willing to try, I will start to make it. If you dare not try this traditional medicine, then I will not waste my treasure."

After getting along with each other for this period of time, Qi Yunjing knew that Wen Ran is not the kind of person who is aimless, and also knows that he is a person who will take risks on his own, but never take risks with others.

Just because he believed in Wen Ran's ability, he rushed back without hesitation when he heard the medicine that could cure grandma. But believe it is to believe it, but the other one is his grandma, who is his most important family member, so he can't directly tell Wen Ran to make medicine.

Qi Yunjing looked at Wen Ran, and then found that Wen Ran seemed to be a little different. Not to mention the external changes, but the pair of eyes that gave people a very clean feeling seemed to be clearer and more transparent. Thinking of Wen Ran saying he tried it himself, Qi Yunjing said: "Can people who are not sick take this stuff?"

Wen Ran nodded: "The principle of this medicine is similar to those in myths about cleansing the meridians and washing the marrow. Of course, the effect cannot be so exaggerated, but it's almost the same. They all use spiritual energy to nourish and cleanse away bad things in the body.

"However, I have never tried it for cancer patients, so the dose I prepared is very small. Can I completely cure grandma? I don't dare to guarantee it, but it will definitely not have any bad influence on grandma."

Qi Yunjing pondered for a moment: "Then I can try it too?"

Wen Ran knew that Qi Yunjing was cautious, but he also understood that if that person was his godfather, he would never be too careful. Therefore, when faced with Qi Yunjing's hesitation of not trusting him, he could completely empathize with it.

He nodded without anger: "Yes, I can give you a suitable dose according to your physical condition, but this thing is not cheap. Of course, you are so rich and powerful, you will definitely not care about the small cost of medicine."

Qi Yunjing said: "Okay, I will try it first. I want to feel it before giving it to grandma."

Wen Ran said: "Okay. But if you are strong and healthy, in order to achieve the effect, the dose will be slightly larger, so the reaction will be bigger. The dose given to grandma is a small dose, which is equivalent to a warm tonic, so you don't have to worry.

"Let me do the math, you only need to try one, and I will charge you 30 million for one. Grandma, it depends on the situation, but the dose is small, so 10 million a pill. How about we take it according to the demand? Is the price very fair?"

Qi Yunjing couldn't help showing a slight smile: "Well, it's fair."

-

Qi Yunjing acted very quickly this time. After negotiating the price, he transferred the money directly to Wen Ran's account. Tens of millions are not much to him. If he could really cure grandma, he is willing to pay any amount of money.