Chapter 054 - Sunflower [02]

When buying furniture, many people will naturally choose brand new ones, but some people like different styles or different characteristics. It doesn't matter if it's brand new or not, the most important thing is it catches your eyes. So there are also second-hand ones on the market.

These second-hands are not all antique furniture, there will be some very special paintings, strangely shaped lamps, and so on.

Wen Ran visited a private shopping mall. In addition to some stores selling large-scale furniture and electrical appliances, there were also many small decorative accessories stores.

As soon as Wen Ran entered the store, he saw a painting that looked like it was embroidered. The painting was a child's work, under the blue sky is a piece of golden sunflower, very bright and vivid. The embroidery is very good, the stitches are very fine, and even the subtle color gradients are blended very well. It can be seen that this handwork was done very carefully.

But the painting has a touch of childlike innocence, and at first glance it seems to be somewhat spiritual, not so much craftsmanship.

Seeing Wen Ran looking at the painting, the clerk in the store came forward and introduced: "This is a work for charity sale. This painting was drawn by a deaf-mute child. His mother is a very good embroiderer, who specializes in embroidering her son's paintings. This painting was donated by a customer, and the customer said that all the money from the sale of this painting will be donated to An Xin Home, which is the school for the deaf."

Wen Ran said: "This is painted by a student from An Xin Home?"

The clerk said: "I heard that it is was. At that time, An Xin Home organized a charity sale of student handmade products. Our store manager also participated in it, so we also bought some. Except for this, all the other ones on the table over there are bought by our store manager at that time. All of them are children's works, and all the sales will be donated to the school for deaf children. If you are interested, you can also take a look."

While Wen Ran was looking at the painting, his phone made a beeping sound, which was different from the sound of an incoming message. At the same time, Wen Ran felt a slight heat in his palm.

He took out his phone and took a look. As soon as the phone was unlocked, the interface displayed:

Ghost energy detected, do you want to accept the task?

Whether to complete the task: reward a little ghost value.

Mission failure: no reward, no penalty.

Before the mobile phone give the task, Wen Ran had already noticed that something was wrong with the painting. There was a ghostly aura on it. Now looking at the mobile phone releasing the task in a timely manner, Wen Ran suddenly understood what happened to Zeng Fan's actions after meeting the ghost of that short-haired student.

It turns out that if you encounter supernatural events outside the game, if you successfully accept the task and handle it, you can also get a certain amount of ghost energy. As for the lack of penalty for failing in this task, of course there is no penalty. If you fail the mission of encountering supernatural ghosts, you most likely will be killed by the ghosts. You are dead, there is no need of penalty.

As for whether to pick it up or not, Wen Ran only hesitated for a second before deciding to pick it up. He wanted to see if this ghost energy value reached a certain level, whether he could touch the truth behind the game, or fatten himself to send up to others. Whether it is the former or the latter, it is necessary to face the existence behind the game, and this is what Wen Ran wants.