Chapter 111 - Idol [04]

Tao Dian told Xiao Guai to stay still, and Xiao Guai really stand on the fierce ghost and remained still. When Wen Ran came in, the red rope in his hand shook, and he easily wrapped the fierce ghost in a big knot.

Tao Dian rushed to Xiao Guai side: "How are you? Are you okay? Did that ghost hurt you?"

Xiao Guai smiled shyly and shook his head: "No, I'm fine." Thinking of how scared Tao Dian was just now, holding his hand, he said, "Don't be afraid, with me here, I won't let this thing hurt you."

Tao Dian was moved to tears: "Wooooo Wuuuuu, you're the best!

The fierce ghost couldn't bear it and began to struggle and scream: "This Madam is the victim, okay! You're a bastard for crying out loud!"

Hearing fierce ghost's curse, Xiao Guai frowned. Seeing that the black air under his feet was rising again, he stomped his feet again.

The ghost energy is the power that supports the ghost. It was already scattered by this kid a while ago, but now it was trampled twice, and the ghost almost couldn't even maintain its soul body.

Wen Ran lightly hooked the thread in his hand. The fierce ghost, who was trying to pounce and wanted to bite, was pulled by him instantly, and then a talisman was directly pasted on the ghost's forehead. A flame emitting a faint green light enveloped the ghost's whole body, and the ghost screamed and rolled on the ground in an instant.

Compared with being kicked away just now, the ghost fire burning will not burn the ghost itself, but it can make the ghost feel great torture. The miserable Tao Dian couldn't bear to look at it, so he turned his head. Xiao Guai also slightly turned sideways, blocking Tao Dian behind him.

After the fire talisman was half burned, Wen Ran pulled out the talisman on the ghost's forehead with a swipe of his fingertips. The will-o'-the-wisp dissipated instantly, and the ghost lay on the ground, unable to maintain even its basic form, directly showing its dead state.

With a ghastly pale face, prominent cheekbones, sunken cheeks, and a shriveled figure like a skeleton. There are no obvious injuries on its body, and it doesn't look like it died by accident.

Wen Ran shook the fire talisman in his hand, looked at the ghost and said, "Can you talk properly? If not, I'll let you feel the temperature of the fire again."

The the ghost hurriedly said: "Yes! Yes! Don't move the talisman!"

The temperature of the goddamn fire is said to be ghost fire, but it is not hot at all, but it hurts when it burns on the body, the kind of pain that penetrates into the soul. She would rather take a few blows to have the ghost energy dispersed than feel this kind of pain again.

Wen Ran went straight to the sofa in the living room and sat down. With a hook of his fingertips, the ghost was lightly hooked towards him: "Tell me. Night raid on Celestial Master, what do you want to do?"

Tao Dian looked over after hearing this. He also wanted to know.

Since he joined the Guild, the Guild offered him points on credit in exchange for something to ward off evil spirits and calm the soul. His soul hasn't left his body for a long time, and he has not shown the attraction of the Celestial Master's blood to ghosts. How come he has provoked ghosts again?

Hearing this, the ghost glared at Tao Dian with eyes full of resentment: "He prevented me from taking revenge! He doesn't distinguish between black and white, right and wrong. He provoked me first!

Tao Dian was stunned for a while before he suddenly realized: "So you are the ghost who followed that star?"

When the ghost heard what he said, she became even more mad with hatred: "You are working for tigers and helping evildoers! You are colluding! He killed me, but you helping him for the money! Celestial Masters like you will die sooner or later!"