Chapter 129 - Undead Village [05]

Except for a genealogy, the two found nothing else in the groom's house. Seeing that it was almost dawn, and the big tree had basically dissipated, the two planned to go back to the old house to sleep for a while. As for other things, let's talk after enough rest.

It's just that the two of them noticed something strange as soon as they walked to the door of the old house. Before they entered the house, they smelled a bloody smell. That ghost has chosen another target.

As soon as they entered, a figure seemed to be floating in mid-air in the dark. Wen Ran subconsciously pulled out a talisman, but he soon discovered that the person in mid-air was a human instead of a ghost.

Qi Yunjing who was following him just moved slightly. After a pause, he turned around and turned on the lights in the hall.

Only then did the two of them see clearly that a rope was hung from the handrail of the second floor balcony in the hall. One of the only girls among them this time was hanging in the air in a red wedding dress, and along the fingertips of this person, blood still ticking down. It fell into the artificial fish pond below, and the whole fish pond was dyed bright red.

Wen Ran remembered that this girl seemed to be called Qu Ying. She was not very courageous, she had never not shed tears since she entered the game. Before entering the game with such a small courage, she was playing Pen Fairy with a few friends on the roof of their school building.

It is said that Pen Fairy is not what she wants to play. She has resisted this kind of supernatural things from the beginning, but she doesn't want to make herself out of the group. So even though she is very scared, she still forces herself to play according to her friends' wishes.

From that kind of terrible game, she unexpectedly entered this kind of undead game.

Although Qu Ying loves to cry and is timid, but one thing better is that she is quite well-behaved. When she cries, she covers her mouth and cries as softly as possible, so as not to disturb others by making a fuss.

This girl has been following Li Jingen for the past two days. Aside from her, Li Jingen is the only girl. She is so calm and smart, and Qu Ying feels like Li Jingen is good at analysis, so she has always relied on her as the backbone.

At this moment, Qu Ying was obviously dead. Even though her blood hadn't solidified and was dripping continuously, her pale face and stiff body indicated that she couldn't be saved.

Wen Ran and Qi Yunjing looked around, but didn't see Li Jingen, so they went upstairs immediately. Li Jingen's room door was closed tightly.

Wen Ran knocked on it, but there was no sound from inside. Worried that Li Jingen would die inside, he simply shoved open the door. He saw Li Jingen holding the talisman she bought from Qi Yunjing with a pale face, curled up and hid in the corner.

This girl usually looks bold and calm, but after all, she is a girl who has never experienced such a terrible thing. When death befalls her head, she will inevitably panic and collapse.

Wen Ran turned on the light in their room, and said softly: "It's okay. It's dawn, and that ghost thing won't come."

Li Jingen tremblingly identified the people at the door, saw that they were the players, and realized that it was a living people. She didn't even see who it was clearly, just rushed up and burst into tears: "Woo..."

Wen Ran was not at all flustered by being hugged by a girl, and caressed Li Jingen's back very calmly: "Okay, you calm down first, now is not the time to cry. Only by calming down you can end the game as soon as possible and leave here safely."