Chapter 159 - Substitute [08]

Song Ye didn't want Liu Yixin to get involved in this matter, but his relationship with the Song family had to be stopped. The celebration of Song Zhiguo and his wife's 30th wedding anniversary was an opportunity.

Except for Song Zhiguo's drunken mistake, in these wealthy circles, Song Zhiguo is really considered a good match. Even because he feels guilty for his wife, he has treated his wife wholeheartedly and considerately in these years. 

In terms of comfort, except for that scene that year, Mrs. Song has lived a more comfortable life than anyone else. After 30 years of marriage, there is no one outside. 

She always holds a big wedding anniversary every year, so the 30th wedding anniversary is also grand.

At this time in the past, apart from the initial family appearance Song Ye had to attend, later he would go back to his room by himself. The excitement downstairs had nothing to do with him. But today, Song Ye's mood of waiting was completely different.

In the past, Song Ye still missed his father a little. Thinking that the people around him didn't matter as long as his father still cared about him. Looking at it now, he just feel that Song Zhiguo is terrible.

As the eldest son, Song Ling is always busy no matter what the occasion. Mu Sheng has been accepted by the Song family and is currently holding Mrs. Song's hand to accompany her. 

Although the eldest son likes men, this does not affect his inheritance of the Song family. In exception of worrying about what happened to her husband back then, Mrs. Song is quite open-minded, especially when it comes to her sons. 

She always wanted to give them everything good since they were young, and if she can, she basically satisfy them with whatever they want. 

Comparing this doting with her indifference to Song Ye and even being cold-faced when she saw Song Ye, one can only imagine how Song Ye got through these years.

At this moment, watching Mrs. Song leading her future son-in-law around to meet guests, Song Ye could only feel indifferent. 

Sure enough, without expectations, he would not feel uncomfortable.

Song Cheng pushed Song Ye: "Why are you so dazed? Look at brother, he is very busy. Isn't it good for us to hide here and be lazy?" 

Song Ye said: "You can go and help." 

Song Cheng was about to say: Let's go together, but thought about Song Ye who would hide upstairs at this time every year. He didn't understand it before, but now he can understand Song Ye's feelings to a certain extent. 

So he patted him on the shoulder: "Just stay here. After the cutting of the cake, you can go back to your room and rest. I'll go help."

Song Ye lowered his eyes and drank the champagne in his hand.

Cutting the cake was the moment when the family showed up. Song Zhiguo and Mrs. Song stood in the middle. He stood on Song Zhiguo's side, while the eldest son and the second son stood on Mrs. Song's side. 

They were always clearly divided. 

Originally, it was a celebration party after cutting the cake, and Song Zhiguo and Mrs. Song accepted everyone's blessings. Unfortunately, it was different this year.

When the cake was cut, the curtain behind the Song family lit up. It was supposed to show photos and videos of the family's various travels, but now it showed a video of young couple teasing their baby in a stroller.

As soon as the video came out, many people were confused. The couple in the video were not the Song family husband and wife, but some people quickly discovered the problem. The couple looked similar to the third son of the Song family.