Chapter 135 - Heart [04]

Looking at the contact information and address sent by the other party, Qiao Jiang frowned slightly. It turned out to be his neighbor. 

But if it was a neighbor, then the possibility of a haunted house should not be high. He lived next to him. If he didn't find out it's a haunted house, he would not deal in this business.

After dismissing the annoying cousin, Qiao Jiang got up and walked to Tang Yan. The moment he saw Tang Yan, Qiao Jiang's eyes moved slightly. 

His brows and eyes were warm, and his temperament was calm. Although he was wearing home clothes, he was still handsome. A good-looking person is naturally pleasing to the eye, so Qiao Jiang felt a little better: "Hi, I'm the Celestial Master your friend found for you."

As he spoke, he showed Tang Yan the chat box that the high-ranking Celestial Master had privately poked him, so that the other party would not say that how could he be here in a minute and was mistaken for a liar.

Tang Yan was taken aback for a moment, it was too fast, but saw that it was indeed his message. Although he didn't recognize the online name, he thought it must be Wen Ran. So he stood up quickly: "Hello, my name is Tang Yan. Thank you for making this trip."

Qiao Jiang smiled and sat directly opposite Tang Yan: "It's okay. Let's see what's wrong with your house first, and then we'll talk about the price if we can solve it. If we can't, we can only trouble your friend. 

"But I want to say something first, most ghosts and gods will not harass the living for no reason, so please don't hide anything from me. Otherwise things will not be handled cleanly, and accidents will eventually happen."

Tang Yan nodded: "I understand. So are you going to my house now?"

Qiao Jiang nodded, and looked at the sky outside: "Let's go. It's going to rain if you don't go now."

Tang Yan hurriedly follows after paying the bill. Seeing that Qiao Jiang was quite young, he thought for a while and asked: "What do you like to drink? You can take it away."

Qiao Jiang said: "No, you don't have to. I should be older than you. How old are you? My surname is Qiao, you can call me Master Qiao."

Tang Yan followed the good advice: "Okay, Master Qiao."

The two went back to the apartment. Along the way, Tang Yan talked about the strange things that happened at home in the past few days, especially when the neighbor's child saw an older brother. 

After speaking, he asked worriedly: "I heard that it is not good for living people to see such things, especially children. Can you help me to look after that child later? If my incident affects other children, it would be bad."

Thinking of the noisy little child, Qiao Jiang smiled and said, "That kid has more vitality than you. Even if something happens to you, it may not happen to him."

Tang Yan glanced at Master Qiao suspiciously. He wants to ask but they had already reached the house. The little boy probably went home, there was no one in the corridor. Tang Yan walked to the door of the house, and unlocked it with his fingerprint.

Qiao Jiang put one hand on Tang Yan's shoulder: "You follow me."

Tang Yan nodded. To be honest, he has a little bit of a psychological shadow on this house, and he is really a little scared.

The house here is smaller than Qiao Jiang one, with one bedroom and one living room, but although it is small, it is very warmly furnished. Especially the flowers and plants on the balcony are very lush, making people feel comfortable when looking at them.