Chapter 172 - Fate [03]

Wen Ran didn't like drinking, but fortunately Yang Xi accompanied Xia Yu to drink, so Wen Ran only accompanied him for the opening ceremony. After drinking half a bottle of beer, he went to the balcony with a Coke and started eating. 

On the other hand, Yang Xi seems has experienced too many drinking games, he was a good drinker. He drank a few bottles with Xia Yu and still looked sober. When Xia Yu was almost done, Xia Yu started to talk regarding his relationship with Fang Kai.

At the end, Xia Yu leaned on Yang Xi and hugged the wine bottle and cried: "Ugh... Why can't he think about me? It's too difficult. Why is life so difficult? He would even give up his life for this. 

"Well, what about me? If I had known, I shouldn't have recognized him as my master in the first place! Hiccup... Why did he take initiative then? This kind of person is really annoying. 

"You said men are loyal, that's true. If you are suitable to be a brother, then be a brother. Why do you fall in love with me? Once we become lovers, he no longer loyal. Is it because we are not suitable for each other or have I become greedy?" 

Yang Xi listened to his ramble and touched his head: "If it doesn't work, let's find another one. 

"If you like man, we will help you find a man. You can choose whether he is tall, short, fat or thin. If you like woman, there are so many beautiful and gentle young ladies in our station."

Xia Yu whined and shook his head: "If I want Fang Kai, I want Fang Kai! I don't want anyone but Fang Kai!" After speaking firmly, he cried and said with full of grievance: "But he doesn't want me. Why he doesn't want me? 

"In his heart, his childhood friend is more important than me, but he is no longer here, and he is a very powerful doctor who has helped many people. I can't be jealous of such a good person, but I feel uncomfortable, really uncomfortable."

After Xia Yu lamenting at Yang Xi, he threw himself on Wen Ran: "Wen Wen, Ran Ran, Wen Xiaoran, what do you think I should do? Will I really die? Ugh... I haven't lived enough, I still have to support my parents, but, but it is the first time I like someone so, so much, uuu..." 

Wen Ran lowered his head and looked at the nearly unconscious man who was paralyzed by alcohol and was leaning on him: "You like him so much?"

Xia Yu cried a few times, then nodded unconsciously: "Like. Really like." 

He didn't even know that he could like someone so much, but he really liked him. From the beginning of following Fang Kai, he worshiped him in every way. 

Later, his liking turned out to be full of possessive|desire|like, so much so that even if Fang Kai ranked him last, he still couldn't hate him.

Wen Ran smiled: "Obviously you can be free and easy alone, why should you like another person and be tied up?"

Yang Xi said from the side: "That's because you haven't met someone you like."

Wen Ran held the Coke and said nothing. It wasn't that he hadn't met him, he just didn't dare to take that step. 

People were sometimes very contradictory. 

The more ruthless people are often the most affectionate, and the more affectionate people are often the most ruthless. 

People who appear to be free and unrestrained actually have many shackles, and who knows the worries behind those who seem to be living a happy and carefree life.

Moreover, if you have been alone for a long time, you will become overly independent, both in life and psychology, and it is difficult to accept the feeling of dividing your world.