Chapter 122 - Sadomasochism [01]

The injury was in the mind and soul, not in the body, so it was not of much use in being hospitalized.

It was a pity that Wen Ran was refused by Qi Yunjing as soon as he opened his mouth: "Your blood pressure is too low now, you will easily faint or even go into shock, among other things. Stabilize your blood pressure before you leave the hospital."

Wen Ran was lying on the bed poking fruit and eating with one leg up. If it wasn't for his pale face and the monitor at the side showed that his blood pressure was lower than the average of ordinary people at the moment, one really can't see the slightest problem.

Wen Ran didn't argue with him. He had food and drink served to him, anyway, and Nini was also taken home by Qi Yunjing. Judging by his intentions, he will probably went directly to Qi's house after he was discharged from the hospital.

Seeing Qi Yunjing move his work to his ward these two days to stay with him, Wen Ran sighed softly.

Qi Yunjing raised his head when he heard the sound, and saw that he had finished eating the fruit in his hand.

He put down the computer and got up, and took away the empty plate: "Eating this much in the morning is enough. If you eat again, you will lose your appetite. I will let Uncle Yu bring more in the afternoon."

Although Wen Ran said that eating this kind of fruit with spiritual energy can recover faster than eating other food, Qi Yunjing didn't believe it at all.

The fruit has spiritual energy, but the food is also grown at home. It is obvious that he is not feeling well. He doesn't want to eat, but he still giving excuses. If he doesn't force him, he may really going to eat fruit as a meal.

Wen Ran changed his posture and looked at Qi Yunjing: "Old Qi, you can't do this."

Qi Yunjing turned back with a puzzled expression, wondering what was wrong with him.

Wen Ran said earnestly with a bitter face: "As a man, you must never be a central air conditioner. The name 'warm man' sounds nice, but he is definitely not the first choice of a partner. If you warm others, you will cool your lover's heart. Do you understand?"

Qi Yunjing frowned: "What exactly do you want to say?"

Wen Ran chuckled: "I said, don't be so kind to me. The kindness you treat me now will become a thorn in your lover's heart in the future, and you will regret it later."

Qi Yunjing put the empty plate on the table, and the porcelain plate made a crisp sound with the table.

The person who made the sound turned back with a sullen face, and just as he called out his name in a bad tone, Wen Ran exaggeratedly clutched his chest and wailing: "Oh, it hurts, it hurts! I have to practice to recover my blood. Don't disturb me by talking to me!"

If Wen Ran's face was not so pale right now, Qi Yunjing felt that he really couldn't help but beat up this person.

-

When Wen Ran woke up, there was no one in the ward, and he didn't even know when Qi Yunjing left. Hearing the monitoring sound of the equipment nearby, Wen Ran looked at the ceiling and sighed silently. Why was he sighing? Even he does not know at all.

Just as he was in a daze, there was a sound at the door. When he turned his head, he saw Qi Yunjing coming in with a food box.

The hand under the quilt subconsciously touched his stomach. He didn't expect that he, who only lives up to his food, would one day will have no appetite for food.

Seeing his languorous expression, Qi Yunjing's eyes sank. He stepped forward to help him sit up against the bed, and set up a small table: "Drink some soup first. If you really can't eat, then just eat two bites of food, but you have to drink the soup."