Chapter 191 - Gentle Dog Blood [01]

Although the accident that caused Li Xingjie to go crazy didn't hurt anyone, because of the dangerous nature of his behavior at the time, he is now placed in the hospital and has to undergo a mental evaluation. 

If he has any mental problems, he may have to be diagnosed with a mental illness, and sent into mental hospital

This incident was quite a big deal, so the doctors and nurses at the hospital couldn't help but pay special attention to it. At that time, Li Xingjie fell asleep not long after he was sent to the hospital. 

It was probably due to the drug's stabilizing effect, he was still not quite awake when he woke up before.

Two or three days later, after he woke up completely, he suddenly went crazy again. He grabbed everything he could grab and threw it at the corner with all his strength while shouting "don't pester me", "get out of here" and so on. 

By chance, a reporter sneaked in. He took advantage of the doctors and nurses rushing in and out and took a clear picture of Li Xingjie's frantic appearance. Although he was quickly driven away, even if the video was only less than a minute, this hot headline was in place.

[If there was nothing in that corner, I would write my entire last name upside down!]

[It seems that this kind of thing happened in the industry before, but it was all based on rumors. This is the first time I really believe that he is not crazy, but has encountered something like that. It is the first time I've seen a supernatural incident so close to me, just a network away.]

[Suddenly I was curious about what terrible truth was hidden in this. Was he really the one who killed Guo Mian?]

[They say this circle is complicated, tsk tsk tsk, it really is so complicated!]

[Fortunately, my brother was very lucky and divorced him in time. Otherwise, I don't know what would have happened. Looking at the photos of his sudden weight loss, I thought they were maliciously photoshopped, but I didn't expect that there was actually an inside story. It's terrible!]

[Is there a powerful master who can handle this? Is it time for the national dragon group to appear?]

After so many years of the country's elimination of feudal superstitions, even if some people guide Li Xingjie's state to a scientific theory, people more believe that Li Xingjie is possessed by a ghost, or is haunted by ghosts. 

There are also people on the Internet who say that Li Xingjie was raising a ghost and was backfired. 

The fact that Li Xingjie has been a trainee for so many years and has never had a chance to debut. Combined with the few opportunities he got in the next few promotions only fell to him after someone suddenly had an accident. Isn't this like raising a ghost and taking away other people's good luck?

Some people also speculated that maybe Li Xingjie would die suddenly and tragically at home soon. If he died like this, he had definitely be raising a ghost. 

Now the entire Internet is paying extraordinary attention to this matter. After all, this is the first time. The entire Internet has gathered people to become superstitious. Placing a stone hammer in front of people is simply equivalent to making people believe it.

-

After finally dealing with the impact of this marriage, Fang Yuanxi had time to see what was going on with Li Xingjie. 

As for Li Xingjie's symptoms, it didn't feel like he was raising a ghost, but rather like he was being haunted. People who have raised little ghosts for a few years have not been as miserable as Li Xingjie when they were sucked.