Chapter 188 - GumanThong [04]

Fang Yuanxi and Li Xingjie belong to the same company. 

In this circle, there are three leading companies. Even if many celebrities establish their own studios after becoming famous and having certain connections, most of them are affiliated with these three entertainment companies. 

It can be said that the celebrities who can be named in the industry are basically from these companies, so when the respective anniversaries of these companies come, it will be a grand celebration in the entertainment industry.

All those who have been in the company, are currently affiliated with the company, and are currently developing in the company must attend.

This event is not only a celebration, but also a summary of the achievements in television, movies, variety shows, etc. over the past year. 

For example, Li Xingjie just won the Best Actor this year, so he will win an award at this event, even if it is his own company. However, this model has been operating for almost 20 years, so this award still has a certain degree of gold within the company and even the entire circle.

This is why Li Xingjie said that unless Fang Yuanxi stops being part of this circle, he must attend.

This is equivalent to a year-end inspection, and it will be broadcast live on the entire network. It is a grand gathering for celebrities and fans. Even the not so famous eighthteen line will also appear for a second or two to indicate that this person has been found. 

If someone like Fang Yuanxi, who has already achieved a certain degree of fame and status, does not appear, then tomorrow the entire Internet will definitely be filled with various speculations about him. 

It was previously said that he was a drug abuser. If the rumors of losing weight for filming was the truth, why can't he attend such a grand event?

Before the grand event started, Li Xingjie spent his own money to hire water army to buy the draft. Fang Yuanxi, who has only become popular in the past two years and is now at the peak of traffic, is not a person who lacks topics. 

Although Fang Yuanxi is not as popular as those who just debuted in their 20s, the so-called fresh meat, as he cannot be as tender as that of a young man, but the age of 27 or 28 is the golden period of a man. 

In addition, Fang Yuanxi is good-looking and is famous for his appearance from the beginning. The title of handsome man in ancient costume is not for nothing. In this face-based world, fans are licking his face in all kinds of ways. 

Now if you post some of his previous private photos, or what brand he will cooperate with and what clothes he will wear at this event, even if it was some false news, it can also be on the hot search in minutes.

What Li Xingjie wants is for Fang Yuanxi to make hot searches from time to time before the ceremony begins, and to maintain his topic volume. As long as his fans look forward to seeing him at the ceremony, whether he will be there or not, there will still be consequences.

Though it would be better if he didn't attend.

Although Fang Yuanxi's agent was only assigned by the company in the past two years, as long as Fang Yuanxi can stay in this circle for a long time, if nothing unexpected happens, they will share weal and woe in the future. 

So, although his agent has already made preparations in case Fang Yuanxi was given up, now there were hot searches day by day but he can't see Fang Yuanxi, and he doesn't know what his state is at this time. Apart from being anxious, he can do nothing.

As for the relationship between Fang Yuanxi and Li Xingjie, not even the company knew about it. Because the agent had only been with him for a short time, Fang Yuanxi did not inform him.