Chapter 147 - Pets [08]

No one expected that something that had been planned on for so long would end in chaos. 

Qu Ruotong was taken into custody, and several Celestial Masters joined to temporarily seal his younger brother Qu Ruoshen's remaining Yin energy. 

However, the child is currently in a deep coma, and his situation has changed to become one that must be kept alive no matter what.

No one could have guessed that the ultimate goal of the Sheng family was not to create a Yin-Yang person, but to artificially create a ghost king. This was simply too whimsical. 

As a king among ghosts, one who could escape the reincarnation of Yin and Yang unless they were blessed by heaven and earth. One can imagine how much a price this man-made ghost king must pay.

Wen Ran didn't think about it at first. Thinking that since the state had intervened, there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. 

But after he learned about Xiang Mountain from Tao Dian, he always felt that something was wrong, especially about this Yin-Yang child. Is it really that desperate? 

It might make sense if someone unknowingly cultivated a Yin-Yang child and trained him into a great Master who could defy heaven and change his destiny. The state's weapons are definitely not something that a family can compete with, not even one with a Great Celestial Master.

However, the Sheng family and the Qu family struggle was too weak after they have been noticed by the country, and all their effort was in vain. They did nothing after being discovered and just ran away to wait for death.  

They spent such a high price to achieve what they are today. Can they really give up so easily?

Moreover, the last time he saw Qu Ruotong, who was looking for his younger brother, in the ghost bus, the young man gave him a very inconsistent feeling. 

More importantly, because Qi Yunjing was dealing with the Han family, many secrets about the Han family gradually surfaced. 

One of them was that the Han family was connected by marriage to the Sheng family hundreds of years ago. The ghost king that the Han family relied on in Metaphysics World was a descendant of that marriage. 

However, the Sheng family was very lucky at that time. They were afraid that people in Metaphysics World would notice the heaven-defying formation they had set up in their ancestral land, so they deliberately avoided Metaphysics World and only focused on plotting against worldly dignitaries, so the two families seemed to have no connection at all.

If Han Xiyan hadn't summoned Wen Ran's soul, Qi Yunjing wouldn't have gone against the Han family, and these past events wouldn't have been revealed accidentally. 

However, Wen Ran didn't have any substantial evidence pointing to the Sheng family's ultimate goal. He just relied on an intuition. 

But now it seems that his intuition is still very good.

Everyone returned to the Guild in a panic. Qu Ruotong's sudden attack just now was not like an ordinary person. However, all of them had looked at him before and did not see any unusual aura in him. 

In addition, this man had been carrying his younger brother very seriously. The friendly cooperation made people feel compassionate. 

They didn't expect that this seemingly harmless person was actually hiding a killer move, so this person could only be taken back to the Guild. Who knew what else he had in store.

Wen Ran was also pulled into the car by several people headed by Master Lu. In the car, Wen Ran told his guess, and the Masters couldn't help but look at each other.