Chapter 067 - Regeneration Pill [05]

Although Long Deyou wondered how Lin Yanghui knew Wen Ran, and also wondered why he wanted to meet Wen Ran, but Lin Yanghui didn't kill him as soon as they met. It made Long Deyou feel that there might be a turning point for things.

If it was someone else, Long Deyou might have to weigh it for a while, but for Wen Ran, even if they had a grudge, he also believed that with Wen Ran's ability, he would be able to escape unscathed. Wasn't the power to wipe out the Beauty Doll back then relying on Wen Ran alone?

But he thought so in his heart, but he didn't agree directly. He only promised that he would help bring the words to him, but whether Wen Ran would like to come or not was up to him.

Wen Ran didn't expect that when he just wanted to observe the development of the incident and didn't plan to intervene from the beginning to the end, but the matter still turned around him. Naturally, Wen Ran would not refuse Lin Yanghui's request. They had a few pleasant encounters.

Seeing several high-ranking celestial masters of the guild guarding outside the Lin family's mansion as if facing a formidable enemy, and Long Deyou kept telling him not to be impulsive when things happen and safety is the first priority, Wen Ran smiled and said: "Don't worry, everyone! I have had contact with him before when he was alive. Maybe he wants to ask us for help with something. It may not be a disaster. Just wait for me outside."

After Wen Ran finished speaking, he stepped forward and opened the door to enter.

Wen Ran had never been here before. On the day of the first seven funerals, they went directly to the cemetery up the mountain. Now that he entered this mansion, even though he had the body protection from cultivation, he still felt a bit chilly.

He has been to many extremely dark places, but there are only a handful of places that make him feel cold. He really doesn't know what happened to Lin Yanghui after his death to become such ferocious ghost.

Sensing the fluctuating breath upstairs, Wen Ran looked up. Only to see a cloud of cold mist suddenly condensed on the second floor, and a tall and straight young man walked out of it.

At the same time, Wen Ran's phone vibrated.

[Detected ghost energy value, whether to accept the task]

[Complete the task: reward 20 points of ghost energy.]

[Mission failure: no reward, no penalty.]

Wen Ran narrowed his eyes. The ghost energy value was the highest he had ever encountered, but he did not accept the task. He clicked No, and took back the phone.

Although Lin Yanghui's facial features were exquisite during his lifetime, his illness had tormented him until he was skinny. But after his death, Lin Yanghui seemed to have returned to the most beautiful period in his memory. He was handsome, but his brows and eyes were no longer warm, they become cold and threatening.

Wen Ran sighed silently, he didn't expect things to develop into what it is today. When he saw Lin Yanghui for the first time, he could see the resentment in him, but Lin Yanghui himself was not that kind of nature. Even when it comes to death, there is still a sense of generosity, and the only obsession is probably his lover.

He knew that the outcome of Lin Yanghui's death could not be changed, so he hoped that he could get what he wanted before he died. But he didn't expect that the world is impermanent, and in the end, it will develop in the worst direction.

Seeing that Wen Ran really came, Lin Yanghui smiled at him like before: "We meet again." It's a pity that even though he smiled, the look in his eyes would never be the same again.