Chapter 086 - Seize Luck [05]

The official media also has a small account. It doesn't take much effort to open an online account. With a large manpower, it is not difficult to raise a small account. The videos shot by Xia Yu are not suitable for official publication. In the end, it was decided to issue it under this trumpet.

Wang Qian said, "You don't even look at who you are! Believe it or not, I won't go to jail if I kill you!" This sentence is simply lethal. Now his family is already in a state of being paid attention to by countless people, he was so recklessly stirring up the nerves of the masses. It is simply courting death.

After the video was sent out, it didn't take long for the information of the person who was beaten to be dug up. That person was second-rate gangster who was still living with his parent. He was the kind of person who didn't do big things but kept doing small things.

The quarrel was over a girl in the bar. The gangster was used to being arrogant. Taking advantage of the fact that he had a lot of people, he made some sarcastic remarks to Wang Qian, who also came to strike up a conversation with the girl.

Wang Qian's situation was not going well during this period. His uncle was detained, and his father also followed.

Although the review has not yet come to fruition, the family knows about his own affairs. If the higher-ups really work hard to investigate, they will definitely find something.

His house was cold. He was upset and irritable. With the invitation of his friends, he wanted to go out and have a drink to relieve his worries. But as soon as the alcohol got to his head, he caused such a mess again.

This incident worsened the situation of Wang Qian's family. The person had injured his head. It was not an ordinary injury. What's more, after the bottle was smashed so ferociously, Wang Qian kicked him hard a few times.

The man never woke up after being sent to the hospital. It is said that there is a possibility of becoming a vegetative state. If a person dies, he must go to jail and pay to the end. This person has been lying in the hospital dying.

Of course, it doesn't matter if it is the former Wang family, there are many things that can be solved with money, but their company's funds are frozen. His bank account has also been locked, and his mother has been thinking about disposing several real estate properties in exchange for some funds.

Now being let down by this family again, she cry in front of the camera at every turn, complaining how miserable their family is without their son as a pillar, and she is asking for money in every possible way.

Although they knew that the person whose head was smashed was a gangster, but Wang Qian was too arrogant. So arrogant that even if everyone knew that the person lying in bed was not a good person, they had no sympathy for the behavior of the Wang family being bashed, and even happy to see the results.

Some people are even offering suggestions online. What reasons can be used to ask for compensation from the Wang family? They are not good dogs anyway. Biting each other will not hurt others, and others are happy to watch the fun.

A bunch of things continued to ferment after that video. Xia Yu, who captured the video, naturally got a lot of praise. His leader also gave him a big red envelope as a reward.

Xia Yu, who got the reward, called the three dormitory's roommate in the group to go out to eat and have fun together.

Wen Ran responded and asked them to set a time, then put away the phone and knocked on the door of the courtyard.

He made an appointment with the old man who traded before to come and look at the goods today. Although he has selected a few things he likes, he still has to see them in person, and there is still room for negotiation on the number of items to be traded.