Chapter 108 - Idol [01]

After becoming a neighbor with Xiao Guai, Wen Ran's living standard has skyrocketed.

When he used to live with his Godfather, he had a Taoist temple for eating, and a cafeteria for school meals. Cooking instant noodles by himself is already his strongest cooking skill.

Now he lives in his own apartment, he can only rely on going back to Qi's house for a full meal every week to regain his blood. He has already ordered takeaways around him, and he doesn't know what to eat every day.

Since Tao Dian came to live here, with this zombie indulging in the kitchen, even Wen Ran daily diet has made a qualitative leap.

Tao Dian's idea is actually very simple. Since he decided to keep Xiao Guai, he is naturally responsible for his existence, but his own abilities are just like this at the moment. Although he has worked hard for Xiao Guai and has been cultivating very hard, but there is always a contingency in everything.

Even though it might cause troubles for Wen Ran, among the powerful Celestial Masters in the Metaphysics World, he only knows Wen Ran, and only Wen Ran knows the details of Xiao Guai. He hopes that the worst he imagined may never happen, but if it happens one day, the casualties can be minimized.

So Tao Dian, who felt guilty, flattered and fed Wen Ran in various ways. If Wen Ran hadn't been able to cultivate what he eat into strength, he would have gained ten catties a long time ago after being fed like this.

Because Xiao Guai couldn't find his home, and couldn't remember the past, the local household registration was not so easy to get. Fortunately, Tao Dian was not a local, it was not difficult to obtain his household registration. So he took Xiao Guai back to his family, and then settled in his house.

As for the name, he originally wanted to call him Tao Sheng, which means new life and rare vitality. However, with his surname, the name is not so good. In the end, after all kinds of entanglements, he simply decided Tao Jiang for the name, but the nickname is still Xiao Guai.

Having settled down and having an ID card, Xiao Guai is finally no longer confined in the house, but rather than going out, he prefers to stay at home with Tao Dian.

But a new problem arises again, Xiao Guai had nothing to do. With an ID card but no academic qualifications, Tao Dian wants to send Xiao Guai to school, but Xiao Guai wants to work and earn money.

Tao Dian offered the tribute and looked at Wen Ran eagerly, waiting for Wen Ran to give him an idea.

Wen Ran ate the marinated chicken wings, and said without hesitation: "Send him to New Oriental. Come back and be a chef, and you won't have to worry about food in the future."

Tao Dian's eyes lit up: "Good idea!"

Wen Ran stopped gnawing on the chicken wings and looked at him: "Are you serious?"

Tao Dian blinked: "Didn't you say that?"

Tao Dian successfully refreshed Wen Ran's understanding. He always knew that it is impossible for a person's IQ to be on the same level, but he can't help but wonder how someone can be as low as this level.

Xiao Guai's matter was Tao Dian's matter after all and Wen Ran himself was not a person who liked to worry about other people's affairs, so after asking him to no avail, they discussed it among themselves to resolve it. But Xiao Guai didn't want to go to school, saying that he could learn by himself online.

The main reason was that Tao Dian didn't feel at ease to let Xiao Guai go to school. If something happened outside, that would be really bad. The main thing is that now, he has not adopted Xiao Guai for a long time, and he is still in the exploratory stage of everything, so he is quite nervous.