Chapter 022 - Medical Fraud [10]

After Wen Ran came out of the ghost domain with three bloody people, he was a little dazed when he saw that the place where it was deserted before was full of people. Seeing that they rushed towards him as soon as they saw him, he subconsciously took a few steps back.

Several masters looked at him enthusiastically, and asked him about the ghost domain. Before Wen Ran could speak, a big hand was placed on his shoulder. When Wen Ran turned around, he saw a person who shouldn't be in this place.

Qi Yunjing said to the masters: "Walking in the ghost domain, he must have exhausted a lot. Why don't you masters make an appointment to talk about it in detail. Today I will take him back first."

After the masters heard the words, only then did they feel that it was a bit inappropriate for them to hold on to someone now, and said quickly: "We are rude. The little friend, let's exchanged WeChat. Make an appointment and get to know each other better."

Wen Ran took out his phone and scanned several times. After a WeChat message, Qi Yunjing took him into the car with a blank look on his face.

After getting into the car, Wen Ran was scrutinized by Qi Yunjing coldly. He was even more confused: "Why are you here, why are there so many people here suddenly?"

Qi Yunjing looked away: "You have been in there for two days."

Wen Ran was surprised and said: "Two days?"

He really didn't feel that it had been so long. He had never entered the Ghost Domain before, this was the first time, so it was inevitable that he was a little inexperienced. After being told by Qi Yunjing, he suddenly felt as if he was hungry. As soon as the idea came up, his stomach growled.

Qi Yunjing glanced at him, then glanced at the small refrigerator in front of him: "There's something to eat in there, take it yourself."

Wen Ran chuckled, "You're so considerate."

Qi Yunjing, who was praised for being considerate for the first time, continued to have a cold face and didn't want to bother with it.

While eating, Wen Ran said, "Did you come here to wait for me on purpose? You are so busy, you don't need to come, I will go back after I finish my work."

Qi Yunjing said in a cool tone: "No matter what, you are now also a person on the Qi family's household registration book. I will have to come to collect your corpse."

Wen Ran patted Qi Yunjing's shoulder with a smile: "Okay, I know you care about me, but in the future, if this kind of thing happens again, you don't need to come. I will go back naturally after the matter is settled.

"If it is so unfortunate that I die, I will have someone collected the corpse for me."

Qi Yunjing glanced at him sideways, saw that he was not joking at all, and frowned slightly: "Are you so not afraid of death?"

Wen Ran looked at him strangely: "People are always going to die, why should you be afraid. You forgot, although I don't have a Taoist certificate and can't be regarded as a celestial master, but I was raised by an orthodox celestial master.

"I have seen a lot of the world of the underworld, and death is not the real end of life. There is nothing to be afraid of."

Qi Yunjing pursed his lips slightly and didn't say any more, but what the name 'Wen Ran' represented in his heart became a bit more complicated.

After eating something, Wen Ran was pleasantly surprised to find that there were several cans of happy water in the small refrigerator in Qi Yunjing's car. Wen Ran squinted his eyes happily, what in this world is better than not being hungry and thirsty? It is happy drink.