Chapter 055 - Sunflower [03]

It is really not easy to find someone in the vast crowd. If Wen Ran hadn't deliberately left a clue, He Lei might not be able to find him until his ashes were cold.

He Lei returned to the shop where he bought the painting again. Thinking of the trouble the painting had caused him, he wished he could smash the shop directly. Especially when he saw the boss was there this time, he rushed up aggressively "Are you the boss here?"

The boss is a middle-aged man in his 30s or 40s. He seems to have a good temper. He Lei almost caught him by the collar with an unreasonable look, but he was not angry at all. He calmly asked about the cause and effect: "Haunted painting? I'm sorry, this kind of thing is probably not within the scope of our after-sales."

Seeing the boss vexatious expression, He Lei really wanted to hit someone, but was stopped by Wenwen who came with him. She pushed the irritable boyfriend away, and explained the purpose of coming.

But the boss shook his head: "I'm afraid we can't disclose the customer's information."

Wenwen's eyes lit up when she heard this: "That means that gentleman really bought things here later?"

The boss didn't know about it, but the clerk was clear about it. But when he saw this man who seemed ready to hit someone at any time, the clerk didn't dare to approach him.

Wenwen said: "Well, boss, please call that gentleman first and ask, we are really in serious trouble now. Believe it or not, there is a real problem with this painting. I think no one wants to see if it really causes death.

"Please ask the gentleman for us first. The gentleman knows about this. When he bought the painting that day, the gentleman said that the painting is not clean."

The boss went to see the clerk, and the clerk nodded: "At that time, the customer did snatch the painting from another customer, and he did say that the painting was not clean."

But this is too unbelievable, right? He have been in their store for a month, and there has been no problem. The clerk even wondered if this man wanted to trouble that customer again because of what he said that day.

The store manager pondered for a moment. Seeing that they were really anxious and looking unhappy, he walked aside and asked the store staff to find out the information of a customer that day, and first called to inquire.

Wen Ran went back to that store to buy another painting, just to leave a phone number. Now he was called, so he directly give a time and a place to meet.

Wenwen dragged He Lei to arrive early. The place where Wen Ran made an appointment was a teahouse near his house. Seeing Wen Ran, He Lei's face was grim. He had been proud all his life. How could he bow his head so easily?

Wenwen pushed her boyfriend, and first said to Wen Ran: "I'm really sorry about what happened that day..."

Before Wenwen finished speaking, Wen Ran raised his hand to stop her: "There's no need to say apologies, I saw the problem that day when I saw the painting. I originally wanted to buy it and dispose of it, but unexpectedly, this gentleman liked it very much, so he bought it without heeding persuasion."

Wenwen said: "This matter, it's all our fault. Sir, that painting is really wrong. It's because my boyfriend is ignorant and impulsive. Look, can you help us deal with it?"

Wen Ran saw that this woman was talking from the beginning to the end, the man kept turning his face to look out of the window, and raised his eyebrows: "Yes, 10 million."

He Lei turned his head immediately: "Are you stealing money? 10 million?"

Wen Ran chuckled: "If I didn't read wrong, you have burned that painting. Originally, the little devil lived in the painting, and I could finish it by taking the painting away, but now you have made it complicated by yourself.