Chapter 097 - Evil Spirit [01]

Ordinary people may dream for various reasons, but a Celestial Master who has cultivated to Wen Ran's level will not easily dream unless his mind is confused by something. Even if he dreams, it must be foretelling.

He could feel the existence of energy from the necklace, especially when he just woke up from the dream, that energy became extremely active. Combined with his dream, Wen Ran didn't think it was a pure coincidence.

Wen Ran sealed the necklace with talisman paper, and to be on the safe side, made a formation to seal the necklace wrapped in talisman paper in a wooden box, put it on the top shelf of his cabinet, and told Nini to never touch it again.

If he didn't figure out what it was, destroying it wasn't the best way to deal with it.

Through his authority, Wen Ran checked a lot of undisclosed materials in the Guild, and even went back to the study of Qi's family to search through many rare ancient books, but he couldn't find anything that could allow people to predict the future from dreams.

However, there are too many things in the world that cannot be explained, especially human beings, who are the most miraculous creatures in nature.

No matter from the perspective of science or metaphysics, the energy developed by the human body is even less than 10%. Only a very small number of people are born with more than ordinary people, so these few people have become different from ordinary people.

Unable to explain the metaphysics, Wen Ran could only check the necklace for an unknown special radioactive substance. Because the energy of the magnetic field can stimulate human brain cells, so he saw something that shouldn't be seen.

Thinking of this, Wen Ran stopped worrying about the necklace for the time being, so he started to worry about that dream.

He asked himself seriously, if Qi Yunjing and a box of money fell into the water, who would he save first.

Wen Ran thought deeply for three seconds and decided to save the money, so he was relieved again. He was not influenced by the plot to go on the path he shouldn't take. At least for now, his body and mind are still free.

As for that dream, forget it, let it be a spring dream. Qi Yunjing is not ugly anyway, he is not at a disadvantage.

After self-adjustment, Wen Ran met with Yu Yingying. The necklace must not be returned to her, so Wen Ran bought another similar type and gave it to Yu Yingying: "You can wear this one with confidence."

Yu Yingying grew up so big but she has never received a gift from a man. Although this gift was not really a gift, she still smiled happily and said, "Actually, it doesn't cost much. The necklace is really worthless."

In addition to the necklace, Wen Ran also brought a bunch of grapes: "Eat this as soon as possible, it's good for you. Besides that, has anything special happened during this time?"

Yu Yingying was taken aback for a moment, and then showed a blank look: "Special things? For example?"

Wen Ran could guess a little by looking at her expression. Although this girl was not completely scheming, she was not very good at covering up.

Wen Ran didn't care about her concealment, and said with a smile: "Fear of the sun, fatigue, inability to sleep, inability to wake up, sometimes distracted, and even tasteless food. You should have these symptoms?"

Yu Yingying was stunned, a little surprised. She nodded: "Yes." However, the few days without the necklace were the days when she slept most comfortably since she started having those dreams.