Chapter 031 - Twin [09]

Before the matter of the Yu family was settled, Zhou Shuang went back to school to attend classes.

When she came out of the mountain with Zhou Dashuang, she saw the news of the Yu family. After asking Kang Shi, she found out that the liquidation of the Law of Heaven was not to let the person died immediately.

Knowing that the luck of the Yu family has passed, although it is uncertain whether they will be poor in the future but definitely impossible to live a rich life, Zhou Shuang is so happy to get her revenge.

After returning to school, the Yu family did not bother her. Kang Shi asked her if she wanted to transfer to another school. Although the Yu family was in trouble now and might not be able to do anything, but the future was uncertain.

Zhou Shuang rejected the proposal of transferring schools: "The Yu family doesn't have time to trouble me now, and even if they do, I'm not afraid. The Yu family in the past was an unshakable giant to me. If I want revenge, I have to be prepared to die together, but now I don't think so.

"The grievances between me, my sister and the Yu family are settled. It's fine if they don't come to provoke me in the future. If they do, then I won't be easy to bully."

Kang Shi heard the words: "So you still want to continue to learn Gu art in the future?"

Zhou Shuang nodded: "Yes, I will not harm others with this, but others should not try to harm me."

What's more, after experiencing this kind of thing, how can life return to the original peace, so she never thought of stopping learning the Gu art. It's just that there is no pressure of revenge, and she doesn't have to practice urgently like before.

She also wants to make good money so that she can find a good doctor for her sister in the future.

Thinking of the money, Zhou Shuang said: "I will definitely pay back the money I owe you!"

In addition to the money for drawing talismans, Wen Ran also lent her 100,000 yuan later, otherwise how could she bring her sister out of the mountains. Her father would not be willing to take responsibility for her sister.

Even if she doesn't get medical treatment now, food, drink and housing still cost money. So the 100,000 yuan is as important to her as saving her life.

Kang Shi waved his hand: "You should live your life well first before we talk about it. Remember, since you have stepped into Metaphysics World, you must abide by the its rules. I don't want to help you today, but become a disaster in the future."

Zhou Shuang rolled his eyes: "I'm not so unclear. Anyway, I just believe in one thing: I won't offend others unless they offend me."

-

After Zhou Shuang returned to school, Ou Lu almost couldn't wait to share the recent school gossip with her. The Yu family's affairs were full of turmoil, and even appeared on the news station. Needless to say, she knew about it. Is she was not close to Yu Mengli, she may not care.

Ou Lu also sighed: "I went to see Mengli. She is still in a comatose state for most of the time. I heard that many organs in the body are damaged. If the Yu family was fine before, it wouldn't be a big problem to rely on money to survive.

"Now the company was investigated, her parents may go to jail. I really don't know what will happen to Mengli in the future."

When Ou Lu said this, she was concerned, but it was also a little condescending. Zhou Shuang can hear it. The kind of friendship where a friend has an accident and other is willing to help wholeheartedly is still too rare in this world. At least she doesn't have that blessing.