Chapter 074 - Baby Spirit [02]

Speaking of this business, it was Mrs. Qi who introduced it.

Mrs. Qi had already taken the third regeneration pill, and her body seemed to be recovering.

After the medicine had been absorbed for a while, she went to the hospital for a detailed examination. During the examination, because she was old and running back and forth was too much trouble, she stayed in the hospital.

However she was in good spirits. After completing the corresponding examinations every day, she would hang out in the small garden of the hospital. That's how she met Ye Lai.

Ye Lai was the woman Wen Ran saw on the train. Her baby was lost in the end. She was injured by the miscarriage, so she was also living in the hospital. She chatted with Mrs. Qi several times in the small garden.

Ye Lai didn't tell anyone about her problems because it's hard to tell. It's probably because the child is gone, and she thinks about it every day, so she dreamed about it at night.

In her dreams, she always sees a white and fat child calling her mother, then suddenly the child seemed to be pulled by something and getting farther and farther away from her. She reached out her hand to grab it, but couldn't catch it no matter what.

She doesn't have the dreams all the time, only once every two or three days. This also makes her not in good spirit. In addition, because of the heavy bleeding during the miscarriage, her body was also very weak. She couldn't recuperate at home, so she has been living in the hospital.

Maybe it was because she lost too much blood at the time. She is too weak now, and she feels cold all the time. It is almost summer but she still needs to wear a knitted sweater. She always feels cold when she stays in the room.

Looking at the sun outside was good, she went to the small garden to bask in the sun, and then met Mrs. Qi who was walking in the small garden.

Ye Lai didn't know Mrs. Qi, and only regarded Mrs. Qi as an old lady from a wealthy family. However, she found that as long as she sat with Mrs. Qi, she didn't feel cold anymore, and there was a feeling of temperature return. She always felt that when she sat alone, even in the sun, she would still feel cold.

Ye Lai didn't think too much about the cold feeling. She was injured, and it's normal to be physically weak. No one would think in unscientific directions. On the contrary, after listening to her casual lament, Mrs. Qi give the talisman she was wearing to her: "Wear this and see if you feel cold when you are alone."

As a result, after wearing the talisman, when Ye Lai returned to her ward, she no longer felt cold. Even if it is inconceivable, she couldn't help but believe her own strong feelings.

Mrs. Qi analyzed it for her. She always had dreams and always felt cold, but other than that there were no other problems. Maybe the child she lost already had a soul and was reluctant and unwilling to let go. Maybe after doing a ritual and send it away properly she will be fine.

Ye Lai think it makes sense, but she has never been in contact with these types of people, and she doesn't know such people at all. In addition, she thought the talisman given by Mrs. Qi is really useful.

Then she heard that Mrs. Qi's grandson-in-law has some skills. Although he is young, but he was very capable. So she invited Wen Ran, hoping that he could properly send away the child who had no fate with her.

Ye Lai's body has not yet recovered, and she is still living in the hospital. When Wen Ran went to the hospital to accompany Mrs. Qi, Mrs. Qi told him about it.

This hospital already has a spiritual weapon for suppression, generally ghosts can't stay for a long time. But this is what Mrs. Qi said herself. Wen Ran thought that he should go and have a look. Maybe a talisman would be enough to fix it.