Chapter 037 - Human Skin [06]

The murderer of the skinning case was named Zhao He, whose original name was Zhao Musheng, who was born in a very remote village. After he came to the city, he felt that his name was very rustic and untypical, so he asked a co-worker who was more educated than him a new name at that time.

Zhao He didn't even finish elementary school in the village. Although he was not illiterate, he did not receive much education. He thought elementary school is enough, he was already considered an educated person in the village.

It was only later, after the migrant workers returned to the village during the festival, he realized that his little education was probably not as good as that of a teenager.

Looking at those glamorous city dwellers, at those fast food restaurants that made people salivate just by the smell but didn't have the financial means to eat, Zhao He's envy slowly turned into jealousy.

He has seen many people throw away the milk tea after two sips, and those hamburger and chicken wings that he has never even tasted also thrown away after a bite. At that time, he was envious.

The city people live really well. While he was hungry and looking for work everywhere, it seems that they only need to eat and drink, and they don't have to work hard.

Later, he suffered too much staring and dislike, and this envy turned into jealousy. Why do some people have everything when they are born?

And why can they, who with their own efforts finally come to big cities, can't even take a bus? They are all looked down upon, as if they are some terrible virus that will kill them if touched.

He was once humiliated in public. It was a public park, where many children would play. He had just arrived in this city. He had not found a place to work, and he had no place to live, so he slept on the park bench.

Later, the security of the park kicked him out, saying that someone complained that he would dirty the place if he lived here.

When being pushed and shoved to leave the park, Zhao He watched the children laughing and playing, and saw many people walking freely in the park with their pets. Even dogs can enter the place, why can't he?

Even after he finds a job delivering food, which is legitimate and even decent for him, he is still looked down upon by others, as if what he is doing is inferior to others. When upset, they can just scold him for no reason.

The unfair treatment was too much, and the glares and contempt he suffered were so much that Zhao He often imagined that one day, when he was omnipotent, he would definitely trample all those people under his feet.

He never thought that one day he would be like the son of destiny and come into contact with those gods and ghosts like power. When he was looking for holes in the rented house to catch mice and cockroaches, he found the handbook and the human flag.

His first feeling was not fear, but excitement. He knew that he was different and the most special since he was a child.

It takes guts to kill, but Zhao He was eager to put into practice what he learned from the handbook. He doesn't know what target to choose. Compared with adults, children are naturally better. Compared with men, women must be better.

When he was wavering between women and children, he was given a bad review because of the delay in delivering food.

Zhao He still remembers the woman's contemptuous face. The woman dresses beautifully and smells good. Just like many girls in the city, she is so glamorous, but her words are very mean and even vicious.

He just ten minutes late, the woman wanted to throw the late meal on his face, and finally gave a bad review unceremoniously.

If it was in the past, he would have been helpless in the face of such a bad review that would deduct money, but it is different now. This kind of woman is destined to be delivered to his door.