Chapter 168 - The Song Girl of Republic of China [06]

This incident of wounding someone to death can be regarded as a feud. The entanglement in this can be traced back to junior high school. 

Xue Sheng and his friends have played together since kindergarten. Because they lived close to each other, they later went to the same school. They were in the same class in elementary school, junior high school, and high school. 

Even though they went to different college, they were in the same city. They were all only children in the family, so it would be not an exaggeration to say that they were as close as brothers.

The person they were fighting with was a classmate from junior high school and high school, named Jin Chuan. 

Jin Chuan's grades in junior high school were pretty good, and his personality wasn't bad. Although he didn't play with Xue Sheng and the others, it wasn't like the two sides didn't deal with each other. 

Then Jin Chuan parents divorced and each started a family, leaving him with his grandparents. At this time, Jin Chuan himself was considered to be in a rebellious stage. 

A divorced family was equivalent to losing both his father and mother to him. As a result, the whole person became somewhat sensitive.

Xue Sheng and his two friends, Song Lei and Jiang Heng, are both only children. Their family relationship is harmonious and their conditions are not bad. Young people don't know how to worry. 

Their biggest worry every day is homework and exams, but as long as they do well in the exam, their family will be happy. They will give rewards, such as limited-edition game consoles, limited-edition shoes, and various sports equipment that boys like. 

Young people can't help but show off. Whenever they get something new, they will show off in front of their friends.

A few boys who were not short in height were naturally sitting in the back row, and Jin Chuan happened to be sitting behind them. 

Every time he heard their words, what their parents buy, and how they force them to eat after studying late at night, or they bought clothes that they thought were ugly based on their adult aesthetics, etc. 

For Jin Chuan, who had lost his parents, these sounded like complaints and were equivalent to stabbing a knife in his heart. 

As a result, under the accumulated conflicts over time, Jin Chuan and Xue Sheng became mortal enemies, and they often fought with each other until their bodies were covered with injuries.

In high school, Jin Chuan's grades plummeted, and he met a lot of gangsters outside. However, the small conflicts between the two sides have never ended. When the accumulation reached a certain level, they would always meet for a fight. 

However, Jin Chuan was no longer alone at that time and was always surrounded by some younger brothers, so both sides ended up suffer losses.

At the end of the college entrance examination, Jin Chuan did not go to college and directly joined the society. 

Xue Sheng and the others were admitted to good universities. Although they went to different schools, their relationship was as good as ever and they would always play together during the holidays. 

Originally, according to their life trajectories, they and Jin Chuan should never cross paths again. Unexpectedly, Jiang Heng got a girlfriend, and this girl was the one Jin Chuan had been pursuing since high school, but Jiang Heng didn't know it. 

The girl didn't know the conflict between them. Compared to a gangster with no future, of course she prefer to choose a college student with more promise. What's more, Jiang Heng was not bad looking and was more handsome than Jin Chuan.