1

Those Years I Opened a Holiday Park

Author: Feijiu

Introduction

After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally got his wish.

As a result, a holiday park appeared on the desolate little planet, where there is an ecological park for leisure and entertainment, and a horror park for Chinese horror.

People in the interstellar world, which was seriously polluted by the Zerg invasion, did not believe it.

——It must be fake, holo!

Until they saw in a live broadcast -

the young man sitting alone in the middle of the lake leisurely cast his hook and caught a big fish.

In the dazzling array of orchards, young people carrying baskets returned with a full load.

There are also super fast-growing vegetable factories, poultry and animals all over the mountains...

When the director eats fish, the audience is eating nutrients. While the director was eating the fruit, the audience was gnawing on the nutritional supplements. The director is... The audience threw away the nutritional supplements with a bah, and jumped up from the table.

Isn't that a holiday park? You open the door!

——The

holiday park is on the right track, and a gossip is quietly spreading.

Vacation can awaken spiritual power, and pollution is no longer a problem.

Everyone laughed, thinking that the director was crazy about money.

Faced with doubts, the young principal squinted lazily.

Soon, a horror paradise sprang up.

Xie Jingyun: Do you dare to challenge?

Interstellar people who have never been beaten have nothing to fear!

Later—

the tourists hugged their awakened spirit bodies, and were cornered by the staff of the haunted house, crying and howling.

Everyone: Is it too late to apologize to the principal? QAQ.

——

After the resort became famous among the stars, in an interview, some thorns shared their vacation routines-

picking cherries...the cherries exploded and their faces bloomed!

Go fishing...the fish are as good as their tug of war!

Even if you walk on the road, you can be chased and killed by a big white goose thousands of miles away!

They went to protest against the young headmaster who was so beautiful in the prosperous age... but they were beaten so badly that they couldn't take care of themselves!

Content tags: Qiangqiang Interstellar system Shuangwen

Search keywords: Protagonist: Xie Jingyun ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: Feijiu

One-sentence introduction: The idea of ​​opening a holiday park

: Cherish a good life.

Chapter 1

"Dear passengers, the spaceship has entered the scheduled route. The flight time is 10 minutes. I wish you a pleasant journey. Dear passengers..."

Boom!