40

Chapter 40

Jing Xi received Xie Jingyun's order and quickly prepared a ward.

At the beginning, this sanatorium was established for those veterans who were polluted, so first aid and nursing equipment are all available, and the children settled down quickly when they arrived in Jingxi.

The child lay quietly on the bed, his usually energetic eyes were tightly closed, and his face was pale, as if he would stop breathing in the next second.

The monkey-like grandson often makes his teeth itch with anger, but Mi Xun has never seen his grandson so weak. The old man's eyes are red, and apart from worrying about his grandson, he is also on the verge of exploding anger.

If it wasn't for that person's bullying too much...

"Don't worry, let Director Xie take a look at his situation." Tiger held Mi Xun's shoulder and motioned him to calm down. Losing control now will only disturb the treatment.

Mi Xun has only one family member, so he can understand how he feels at this moment, but Xie Jingyun is checking on the child's situation, and Mi Xun's impending power will only distract Xie Jingyun.

Mi Xun wiped his face and asked in a hoarse voice, "Xiao Xie, is he still alive?"

The light in the old man's eyes was like a candle in the wind, and a slightly stronger wind could blow him out.

Under everyone's gaze, the young man bent down slightly, gently pressed his forehead against the child's forehead, and closed his eyes.

The sea of ​​self-knowledge that is invisible to outsiders extends, penetrates, and turns around in the child's stormy brain.

After a while, he opened his eyes and nodded slightly under Mi Xun's terrified gaze.

"I'm saved."

With just two words, Mi Tour was pulled into heaven in an instant.

Mi Xun spoke incoherently excitedly: "Xiao Xie, please save him, as long as he can wake up, I will repay you like a bull and a horse, and this life will be yours from now on!" As long as he can wake up, as for the

others Mi Xun doesn't have extravagant expectations, it's good to be an ordinary person.

Xie Jingyun explained to Mi Xun in as simple a language as possible: "If you compare his brain to a space, and the wind is blowing inside, we need to give him a few days to let the storm stop, and then we can sort it out again, just stimulate it. It's gone."

Staying in Jingxi's warm up is the best way, and the child's consciousness will calm down within three days.

After confirming that the child's problem was not serious, Xie Jingyun returned to the courtyard after comforting Mi Xun. On the way, he heard lively laughter from the blue lake.

Following the sound, the lively barking sound made the corner of his mouth twitch.

This voice sounds like Connor's husky?

Sure enough, Xie Jingyun heard Connor's arrogant laugh from a long distance away. He sat on the husky with his arms akimbo, with a very proud expression on his face. The gigantic dog's feet were crowded with chirping children.

Xie Jingyun was expressionless, and even had the urge to kick people out.

Among the tourists who awakened last time, Connor was the least worrying. Just look at his spiritual body as a husky.

"Little principal!" Connor waved excitedly, and the husky next to him tilted his head. He looked very dignified and handsome, but he had the feeling of being out of his stupidity.