53

Chapter 53

After the press conference was over, Xie Jingyun turned on his smart brain, and finally saw the thief's comments fermented on the Internet.

At the end of the interview, all reporters turned on their brains, [Jing Xi——Thief? fraud? 】It has been popular on StarNet, and as time goes by, more and more netizens have joined the discussion army.

Everyone is calling for Xie Jingyun to respond positively.

The reporter who can enter the auditorium of the Congress has a keen intuition, and immediately raises his hand to ask:

"Mr. Xie, Dr. An Cheng accused you of stealing research institute materials, do you have any explanation for this?" "

President Suo Ke, are you sure you believe Xie Jingyun? Will the incident of Jingxi's theft affect the cooperation between the military and Jingxi?"

"Mr. Xie, please respond positively, did you really steal the information from Dr. An Cheng's mecha laboratory?" "

If you deny it, Jingxi By stimulating the awakened mental power, and mecha guiding the spiritual power, please explain in detail the difference."

Xie Jingyun was frowning at the news on the Internet, and Dean Suo Ke hadn't turned on his brain yet, and the reporters on the scene were flooded with questions. It directly stunned the two of them.

Xie Jingyun didn't expect that he would be blamed for being a thief, he stood up frowning, and opened his mouth to refute.

Dean Suo Ke quickly pulled him back, his lips moved slightly, and he spoke very fast: "Calm down first, although congressional reporters will not add embellishments, but they will truthfully record every word you say, we need to understand the specific situation first." Xie

Jingyun Pursing his lips tightly, with an unhappy expression on his face, he raised his eyes to look at the reporters in the auditorium, and swallowed the reprimand he was about to blurt out. Indeed, the cause and effect are still unclear, and the explanation now is rather pale.

Thinking of this, Xie Jingyun turned his head and walked towards the conference room at the back. Dean Suoke wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, and motioned to the security guards next to him to lead the reporters away.

"Xiao Xie, tell me honestly, have you done anything against your conscience?" After closing the door of the conference room, the calm and rational dean of the scientific research institute stared at the young man in front of him and carefully observed him.

Xie Jingyun was furious, his pitch-black eyes were filled with raging anger, and he wanted to burn everything up: "I don't have one, I figured out everything about the mental body bit by bit!

" He splashes dirty water!

Dean Suo Ke sighed, but he had to examine Xie Jingyun's every move so far. Just as the military department agreed to cooperate with Jing Xi, there was a storm of theft. I'm afraid it will be difficult to deal with it in the future. He must be responsible for those soldiers.

"When did you first have the concept of a spiritual body?"

Xie Jingyun moved his lips, wanting to say a year ago.

Dean Suo Ke interrupted him: "Don't lie to me, I can tell, Xiao Xie, you must guarantee the truth of every sentence."

Xie Jingyun remained silent.

The concept of the spiritual body was first proposed twenty-one years ago.

At that time, he led four team members to rush around the battlefield and watched countless comrades die in agony due to pollution, so he came up with the idea.