39

Chapter 39

After leaving a vague sentence, Xie Jingyun went offline, leaving only the bewildered fans in the comment area rolling and crying.

Perhaps because of unbelief, two more horror doll houses opened in the main star one after another, trying to prove that Xie Jingyun was an alarmist.

The horror houses in the back are even more daring. They don't reduce the horror value like Toca. In order to retain customers, they reproduced the doll's house in Jingxi Horror Paradise, ensuring that guests can pee their pants in fear.

There is a faint trend of madness among merchants who are interested in profit.

It's a pity that the guests who entered were so frightened that they almost went crazy, and crawled out with limp legs and feet, but none of them could awaken their spiritual bodies.

It was only then that everyone realized that Xie Jingyun was not lying, and that he really couldn't awaken his spiritual power outside.

Fans on the Internet pondered over and over what Xie Jingyun said that day, and some people began to diverge their thinking:

[The little director said that we are not connected to the Internet, what exactly does it mean? ]

[The little director is mocking those people? ]

[I feel that you guys are thinking too much _(:з」∠)_, the little director may just say it casually. ]

[I know about networking. The purpose of networking is to communicate and transfer files. If the awakening of spiritual power must be in Jingxi... Does Jingxi have to transmit 'files' to me so that I can awaken my spiritual power? ]

[The little headmaster is the first person to wake up, maybe it's not Jing Xi linking you, but the little headmaster linking you! 】

Thinking of this, a group of fans suddenly froze.

If the awakening method is wrong, you can change it, but if you only accept the "document" sent by Jing Xi or the little director, you can awaken...

Help! Then don't they have to deal with horror paradise every day!

Some time ago, the little director said that he wanted to build a horror park, and they threatened people, making it too scary and never going there...

It hurts my face.

In order to verify the conjecture, fans who thought they were more courageous came to Jingxi, stood in front of the doll's house again, and looked at each other in blank dismay.

"Go in and try, what if you can awaken?" He is a mercenary, and he is really greedy.

The companion gritted his teeth and nodded as if he was dead: "Okay."

Knowing that the inside is terrifying, but to bite the bullet and go in, this feeling is too fucking, they can only comfort themselves, think about the spiritual body, for a strong spiritual body.

The lady employee standing at the door of the doll's house pretended not to see the cold sweat on their heads, and said with a smile: "Welcome to the doll's house, there are ten exhibition halls in the doll's house, please choose the exhibition hall according to your preference, best wishes You have a nice afternoon."

Ten! ! !

A group of people gasped, what did the little principal do these days!

They have already seen the first four exhibition halls through the live broadcast, and each one is scarier than the other. Even the innocent and lovely Princess Sissi is frightening