33

Chapter 33

"Sasha..." Tiger looked at her in a daze.

The woman standing not far away was wearing a simple white long dress, long hair shawl, her hands elegantly folded on her abdomen, and she was looking at the decadent man with tender eyes, her eyes full of distress.

Tiger's mind was in a mess, and his thoughts were also messy.

Does his wife have such a gentle side?

Ear-piercing screams kept coming, Tiger covered his forehead in pain, and muttered something in his mouth.

Sasha walked over anxiously, held Tiger's arm and asked repeatedly: "Tiger, how are you?"

Facing the woman's doubts, Tiger suddenly raised his head, like a greedy prisoner, scanning the woman's gentle eyebrows and eyes inch by inch .

Tiger took a deep breath, ignoring the strange feeling in his heart, stretched out his bony arms, and pressed the woman into his arms hard.

He choked up and told his thoughts: "26 years, we haven't seen each other for 26 years, Sasha, I miss you so much, I really miss you!" Thinking of

the past 20 years of unexamined days, Tiger broke down in tears .

Sasha in her arms didn't respond to the man's cries, she didn't even reach out to give Tiger a hug.

After crying for an unknown amount of time, Tiger gradually calmed down.

He knew that his wife would never come back, and the one in front of him was just a puppet for him to miss his wife's birth.

His wife's body temperature has always been warm...

Tiger's expression froze, and he subconsciously touched her skin with his arms around the woman.

Warm, elastic skin...

definitely not doll temperature.

He is embracing a woman!

Tiger pushed the woman away, and asked sharply: "Who are you? Did Mi Xun ask you to punish me, to see me make a fool of myself?!"

The man, who was in great joy and sorrow, exploded with aura, and a powerful air flow swept the entire exhibition hall, and a white mist invisible to the naked eye flowed wantonly in the air.

The white mist was like a protective shield, firmly covering the man's body.

Sasha still had that docile expression. Facing the questioning, the woman smiled helplessly: "I'm Sasha."

Tiger clenched his hands into fists, trembling with anger.

He didn't tell Xie Jingyun what his wife looked like, and he failed to recall his wife's face today, and made a sculpture without a face, so it couldn't be Xie Jingyun.

In the resort, only Mi Xun knew about his situation.

Thinking of this, Tiger decided that Mi Xun was instigating behind him, and actually used his wife for the so-called spiritual power.

unacceptable!

Tiger clenched his fists, eyes full of stormy anger, he wanted to use his fists to punish the woman who dared to pretend to be his wife, but the warrior code suddenly appeared.

You can't do it to ordinary people!

Tiger took a deep breath, turned and left aggressively.

A pair of weak and boneless hands came up from behind and hugged Tiger's waist tightly. The woman asked in panic: "Where are you going? You are leaving me again!"