10

Chapter 10

Germinated seeds need to be buried in moist soil as soon as possible.

More than 20 employees were mobilized to work together, and the construction was finally completed within two days. Xie Jingyun not only paid overtime pay to the employees, but also gave each employee a box of fruit gift bags.

Lily offered to keep track of how fast the seeds were growing while everyone was at work, while keeping the pots out of the way of visitors.

Apparently, even if her husband becomes an employee here with food and lodging included, her character does not allow herself to take advantage of it. She usually helps tourists when walking in the park, and also takes care of some things within her capacity.

The ecological paradise has made a lot of money through the development of this period of time. Xie Jingyun immediately bought a primary protective cover when he got rich.

After all, the area of ​​the Blue Lagoon and Baiguo Forest is astonishing, and with only a dozen or so employees in the garden, it is impossible to guard against those who have evil intentions.

Link the protective cover to the system and control it by 001. Visitors who normally buy tickets to enter the park can enter, and those who try to sneak in will be greeted with electric shocks.

In the future, the area of ​​the ecological park will expand, and Xie Jingyun will need to add money to upgrade the protective cover.

Xie Jingyun, who knew this rule at the time, lamented that the main system really knows how to do business, and is more like a profiteer than himself.

In a blink of an eye, it was late November.

The temperature at the location of the ecological paradise has not dropped much, and the sun at noon still has a burning sensation, and the seeds are thriving under Lily's careful care.

On this day, a group of special guests ushered in at the entrance of the ecological park.

A group of seven or eight-year-old children dressed in red and white uniforms, wearing sun hats and carrying small school bags, lined up orderly among the tourists.

Xie Jingyun, who got the news, hurried over and noticed that the words of the Huosuo Welfare Institute were printed on the chests of the clothes of these children.

Standing in front is Han Le, the first place in the fishing competition, and next to Masha, who is looking after the children.

"Director!" Han Le greeted Xie Jingyun with sparkling eyes.

Xie Jingyun was very surprised: "Han Le, these are your younger brothers and sisters?"

He still remembered the pitiful appearance of the child with red eyes saying that his younger brothers and sisters had never seen fruit, which touched him a lot.

Han Le nodded energetically: "Yes, these are younger brothers and sisters. I will bring them to play today."

There are only more than 20 children in the Huosuo Welfare Institute, and they survive with the help of the government and outside caring people. Recently, the orphanage received a donation, and it happened that the children were obsessed with the fruit that day. Winnie Martha gritted her teeth and moved forward the annual family tour of the orphanage, which was unanimously approved by the children.

Xie Jingyun knew a little bit about the operation mode of Interstellar Welfare Institute, and didn't say anything about it. He looked at the children excitedly looking around, and he came to Martha to say hello: "Hi, ma'am." Martha responded gently: "The director