44

Chapter 44

The psychological shadow left by mushrooms on Zhu Bu is more than that.

After returning from the fantasy cabin, Xie Jingyun never saw the old man summoning his spiritual body again.

You must know that a few days ago, this shriveled old man was yelling loudly all day long, and when he awakened his spiritual power, he must show the new generation some color.

"Good morning, old man."

In the cafeteria, Xie Jingyun was sitting opposite Zhu Bu with a plate, and greeted with a smile.

The old man who was buried in his meal twitched his face, and his feet under the table trembled subconsciously.

"Xiao Xie, are you coming to the cafeteria to eat too?" Zhu Bu laughed dryly, wishing to rub the soles of his feet with oil.

Xie Jingyun nodded and took a bite of the fried shrimp.

Now Jingxi Ecological Park has a staff canteen, a recuperation restaurant, and a restaurant, all of which are so large that they can barely accommodate all the tourists.

Xie Jingyun often runs around the garden, and eats in any area he goes to. He likes exquisite dishes, and he can eat porridge and side dishes, and he can often mingle with the people in the restaurant.

Xie Jingyun turned around the old man, but he didn't find the little mushroom, so he couldn't help asking: "Old man, where is your mental body?"

Zhu Bu's expression froze, his eyes drifted: "I'm getting old and my energy is low. I feel a little bit lately. Tired, so I didn't summon it."

Xie Jingyun couldn't help laughing: "So it's like this, I thought you were afraid, old man."

Zhu Bu poked his neck: "Who is afraid, how can I be afraid of my own spiritual body."

The old man still loves it very much. Eat, there are even two more plates in front of you than other people.

A plate full of barbecue, a plate full of vegetables, and a bowl of fruit.

This amount of food is five times that of ordinary people.

Xie Jingyun's eyes turned around on the vegetables, and said slowly: "Old man, why are there no mushrooms today."

Zhu Buli defended confidently: "I forgot to take it."

Pushing his plate in front of the old man, Xie Jingyun smiled slightly: "I have it, don't be too polite

. " It seems that there is some deep hatred with others.

click.

The chopsticks in the old man's hand broke, he jumped up quickly, turned around and ran with the plate as if his butt was on fire: "Xiao Xie, I'll go get a pair of chopsticks, you don't have to wait for me to eat first." In the next few days, Zhu Bu was

like Like a mouse hiding from a cat, it turned around and left when it saw Xie Jingyun.

Shen Suyeyi and those people didn't care about face like Zhu Bu did. After saying sorry to Xie Jingyun, they went to the hospital to see a psychiatrist together. When they came back, they were a good man again, and summoned their own spiritual body to start exercising.

In the training room opened by Jingxi, a group of fighters randomly assign opponents, wear well-fitting armor, and fight fiercely with cold weapons. Not skilled enough, average lethality.

Xie Jingyun passed by the training room and saw Zhu Bu was looking in through the window, his gaze was fixed on the mental body and he refused to move away for a long time.