5

Chapter 5

Xie Jingyun saw an acquaintance.

"It's you." In the cleaned-up office, Xie Jingyun greeted the restless Abel, "How is it, have you sold it for a good price?" Abel shook his head hesitantly, and explained in a low voice: "My wife likes it very much

. Flowers, so I took them home to make her happy."

Xie Jingyun understood, Zhinao was monitoring the garden, and when Abel came in, he saw a pale lady beside him.

The lady carried a familiar aura on her body. Although she looked weak due to illness, Xie Jingyun understood from her upright standing posture and her subconscious observation of her surroundings.

"I'm really sorry for offending you a few days ago," Abel stood up under Xie Jingyun's surprised gaze, his face flushed and he bowed vigorously, it was obvious that he was not used to showing weakness to others, "Please give me a chance for an interview. I'm here to apply for a job."

At present, interstellar plants can only be cultivated without soil, and it is unprecedented for plants in the Jingxi Ecological Zone to be planted on the ground. I am afraid that it will take many years of breeding and elimination to achieve today's results.

One can imagine how mysterious the background of this young director is.

Abel was very afraid that Xie Jingyun would reject him because of the conflict a few days ago, he thought anxiously, as long as he was given a chance to compete fairly with others.

Just give him a chance!

The man who bowed at ninety degrees silently clenched his fists.

After reading Abel's resume carefully, Xie Jingyun smiled: "You used to be the ringleader on the 11th floor of the arena?"

The guy who can be the ringleader should not be underestimated.

Holiday parks need this kind of talent to deter some dishonest tourists.

"Yes, I have been the ringleader in the Thunder Arena for three years, because my wife is sick, and I need money to treat her illness."

Xie Jingyun: "Then why did you come here? When recruiting, it is very clear about the treatment of employees. Although food and housing are included, the salary here is not one-tenth of your previous salary." The lady's condition is obviously not stable

. .

Abel's tone was low: "Lily likes the flowers I sent very much."

He didn't finish the rest of the sentence, Xie Jingyun pursed his lips and understood what he had to say.

Are you going to give up?

Shaking his head, Xie Jingyun took out a test paper and handed it to him, with eager anticipation on his face: "I know the value of your force very well. After completing these few questions, if you answer 50% correctly, I will consider you a pass."

Abel : "..."

Isn't this person really embarrassing him?

Xie Jingyun knocked on the table and reminded: "You must think carefully." The man who

has been away from the campus for decades and only thought of beating and killing his wife and his wife took a pen. room to answer questions.

Hearing the sound of the door being pushed, the twenty-five people sitting in the meeting room looked up at the same time, looking at the person with no expression on their faces.