51

Chapter 51

Sitting on the chair, Su Yu's father always felt familiar with the back of the middle-aged man next to the little principal.

"Principal Xie, that Mr. Hai..."

Xie Jingyun casually glanced at the couple. Principal Suo Ke didn't ask for secrecy. The main reason for hiding the names from the soldiers just now was to avoid causing commotion and delaying everyone's entry into the Insect Kingdom. time.

"You should be very familiar with that gentleman," the young man raised his chin, and directed Su Yu's father's gaze to the man's shiny head. The famous one."

Looking at the person above his head, Dean Suo Ke is probably the only one in StarCraft.

Su Yu's father's face changed: "Dean Suoke"? ! "

Dean Suo Ke is so busy that he keeps his feet on the ground every day, and his sleeping time is compressed to four hours. He is also indifferent to external affairs. Why does this boss know about Jing Xi?

Su Yu's father's face turned green. Since the Suo Ke Institute When he grows up here, it will be a waste of his hard work to conceal his son's affairs.

Su Yu's father thought that the dean of Suo Ke would hide it first, and lied that his son was not in good health and recuperated at home for a few days. Now the Suo Ke Institute When Jingxi came, wouldn't the lie he told be exposed!

Thinking of this, Su Yu's father had a look of anger on his face, and couldn't help expressing his anger: "Master Xie, sometimes you have to be more honest in life. Prosperous, ruining word of mouth is not worth the loss. "

Xie Jingyun is too lazy to talk to him. Middle-aged men with a good family background like this are more terrifying than children when they are stubborn. It's better to let him see it with his own eyes.

Su Yu's father wanted to persuade him with earnestness, but found that The young man stared at the display screen intently, ignoring him at all.

The couple were so angry that they had to maintain restraint, so they could only watch the situation of the soldiers under surveillance like Xie Jingyun.

There was no chattering, Xie Jingyun breathed a sigh of relief, and the room finally Be quiet.

Inside the grotto, the kingdom of insects.

The warriors who entered found themselves in a hot and humid rainforest.

The sweltering heat in the air seems to penetrate into the body along the pores, making people feel irritable and irritable. Taking a deep breath, the humid air has a pungent choking feeling.

Su Yu, who was in poor health, couldn't help bending over and coughing. He was hunched over, and his black shirt couldn't cover his protruding spine, as if he was about to cough out his lungs.

Dean Suo Ke happened to be in a group with Su Yu and Carmon. He patted Su Yu on the back, worried: "You should rest for a while and come back."

Su Yu coughed and his face flushed, and he thanked hoarsely: "Thank you, Dahai Sir, I'm fine."

Take a break?

No, Su Yu didn't want to wait for a second. If Director Xie hadn't stopped him, he would have come to Thriller Paradise on the first day he entered Jingxi. Since he was five years old, he hated this dilapidated body.

When I was young, I went out to play with my classmates, but my mother disapproved, and finally forced him to go home. As a young boy, he could only stumble and follow behind his mother, turning around every step of the way, watching his friends talking and laughing as they walked away.