19

Chapter 19 (1)

Five days have passed since the last live broadcast.

Enthusiastic fans rushed forward, and Xie Jingyun's face was densely covered by bullet screens.

[Director, you are finally back. We haven't seen each other for many years. How are you? 】

【Hey, the background of the little director is a bit wrong, it seems that he is not in Jingxi Ecological Park. ]

[I heard that you are really short of money and crazy, and you actually started cheating fans of money! 】

【Can you get out of trouble, the little director was just joking, and he refunded the money later. 】

【Tsk tsk, he is still so self-conscious when he is a leek, no wonder he is confident. 】

【You'd better go home and be your young master, what are you going to do when you come out to show your face. 】

【I don't speak, I see mental retardation. 】

The barrage at the beginning was okay, they were all hugging and holding high, until later the audience started to sneer.

Since Jingxi Ecological Park opened, people have been looking at Xie Jingyun in a bad mood.

Maybe it's because Xie Jingyun teases fans every time he broadcasts live, deliberately greedy people, or because he feels resentment for not grabbing an appointment, and even Xie Jingyun's carefully crafted face is an eyesore to some people.

There are people who don't like small money, let alone Xie Jingyun who lives a flamboyant life.

In this blind box incident, some people finally seized the opportunity to sneer at Xie Jingyun. The more the fans in the live broadcast room defended, the harder they said.

Xie Jingyun is not used to these people, lazily directing the live broadcast assistant to kick people and blackmail them.

Some fans advised him that it is good to listen to these dogs barking, and if he really pays attention to him, he may be stuck with dirt.

You must know that some people like to chase after people when they are idle and bored, and they will change their account after blocking one.

"It doesn't matter, if you come again, you will be blackmailed." Xie Jingyun is not afraid at all, he is not a star who relies on the flow of fans, so what if these people blackmail him, it doesn't hurt to scold him, it is not sure who will beat whoever they meet.

"I believe everyone will find that I am not in Jingxi today, but outside." Xie Jingyun pointed the live broadcast camera at the green plants in the greenhouse behind him, and introduced with a smile on his lips, "These are the latest achievements of Jingxi Research Institute.

" Rows of seedlings?

The audience's eyes were shining, not because they were interested in Xiao Miao. It was not unusual for Xiao Miao and the others to see each other every day in the ecological park.

What they are concerned about is whether the little director will introduce the purification solution developed by the family.

I am super curious about the purification liquid that can be cultivated in soil, even if I can't afford it, I want to take a look.

[Kneeling to ask the little director to introduce his own magical purification liquid. ]

[+1, tell me how much it is, and make me give up. ]