6

Chapter 6

Xie Jingyun couldn't eat so many fish, even if all the employees added them together.

Then he started throwing fish out.

He was very careful when taking the hook. The fish produced by the system were so tenacious that they could fight with people, and the damage caused by the hook to them was not even as much as the scales of the fish that were beaten off in the bucket.

"Director, what are you doing throwing the fish back?" A tourist wailed distressedly on the shore.

Look at that posture, if Xie Jingyun is not in the center of the lake, he can rush up and grab the director by the collar and shake it to ask if he is sick.

Others also looked like they were covering their chests and unable to breathe.

Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows: "There are so many fish, I can't finish them."

Let's help you eat!

The tourists screamed crazily in their hearts, but unfortunately they could only think about it.

On the shore, the contestants have gained one after another.

Some contestants who really wanted to be rewarded began to comprehend the fishing skills in the groping again and again, and the frequency of pulling the hook gradually shortened.

Some people are happy and some are sad, laughing and cursing are staged by the lake.

As long as there is no foul, Xie Jingyun will not interfere. His goal of holding a fishing competition has been achieved.

"Huh?" Xie Jingyun, who was fishing, was knocked, and a giant blue came out of the water and jumped onto the boat.

"It looks like a dog is chasing after him." Xie Jingyun shook his head in disgust, and the stupid fish threw him all over the lake.

There are no dogs in the lake, just a super big red-bellied snake.

After the words fell, a ripple appeared on the surface of the lake. This ripple circled around the small boat, and the water splash became bigger and bigger, blocking the small boat in the center of the vortex.

Refracted by the lake water, the giant brown-backed red-bellied snake near the lake twisted to add a bit of terror. With a crash, the snake's head came out and rested on the side of the boat.

"Hisss—"

Xie Jingyun vaguely sensed that the snake was greeting him, and responded with a smile: "Hi, hello, have you eaten?" The

red-bellied snake stared at the giant green that jumped onto the boat for its own life, and slowly climbed onto the boat. , the small wooden boat sank suddenly, Xie Jingyun was afraid that it would overturn the boat, so he quickly stuffed Juqing into the snake's mouth.

After eating, the red-bellied snake didn't leave, and lay motionless at Xie Jingyun's feet. The boat swayed and Xie Jingyun sat firmly but couldn't fish anymore.

"I feel like it's sucking me." Xie Jingyun patted the snake's head and took off the fish scales around its mouth.

This is a joke, just like people like to suck cats and dogs and fluff.

It's a pity that 001 is a system, and the core of the code makes him unable to understand this joke. After hearing this joke, the little milk voice soared and stammered: "Suck you?"

After a pause, he warned the giant snake very fiercely: "This is my host, mine! Even if you are him... ..."

Xie Jingyun was taken aback by the sudden vinegar jar, and poked Bai Tuanzi complainingly: "Don't be so loud, Ling Ling, you're going to be deaf, even if it's me?" 001 felt guilty: "No, it's gone.