21

r 21

At this point, the galaxy fringes junk stars.

A spaceship hovers quietly above the planet. The dark golden metal hull is smooth and aesthetically pleasing. The middle of the hull is loaded with numerous large-scale weapons of destruction. There is a slight depression. If you look closely, you can see dark purple blood.

In the bright command room, a man with gold-rimmed glasses is staring intently at the monitor, and on the screen is a face with a bright smile.

"Head, those bugs are exposed!" A young man with a baby face rushed in, holding a scouting device in his hand, with a translucent screen, densely packed red dots and fled into the distance.

The man who was watching the news looked up, his eyes covered by glasses.

The baby face's voice stopped abruptly, his eyes wandered between the screen and the man's face, and he secretly complained, he was too good at picking the time, and he came in when the boss was in a bad mood.

The man with gold-rimmed glasses was handsome, with long and narrow phoenix eyes, a sharp side face, and thin lips that seemed to be smiling but not smiling, he always felt that he was out of place with a battleship.

As if he shouldn't be here, but sitting on a high throne, overlooking all living beings.

"Coordinates." The man said concisely.

The baby face trembled, and hastily handed him the reconnaissance device.

The lenses reflected a faint blue light, bringing a sense of coldness for no reason.

"Sawyer, notify everyone on the battleship to evacuate and get ready to respond."

The baby face shrugged, and he knew that every time he encountered something about that person, the boss' mood would be gloomy for two days.

[Notice - All ships are evacuated! The whole ship evacuated!]

Soon, the side port of the huge battleship opened, and small spaceships flashed by like lightning, heading into the distance.

While waiting, the man in the command room was still staring at the young man in the video. He stretched his fingers forward and gradually covered the entire video.

"Shameful thief."

The sneer between the lips and teeth was mixed with whispers, and the fingers stopped at the throat of the young man in the video and clenched violently, his veins were exposed.

"Boss, the evacuation is complete, we will wait for you at Y3 coordinate point."

As if wanting to vent his anger, the man pressed the button to start the battleship.

The tail of the dark golden warship spewed out a strong air current, chasing it into the distance like a meteor. Three minutes later, the battleship collided with the red dot, and a dazzling light erupted. In the sky full of flames, a small silver-white spaceship dragged The thick smoke left leisurely.

The evacuated crew clicked their tongues: "What's wrong with the boss? Who messed with him?"

This is the third warship that exploded this year. Although the boss has a lot of money, he can play with it, but they feel distressed.

The baby-faced Sawyer just pretended not to know, and smiled wryly: "When I went in to report, the boss was watching a piece of news, it seemed that the m6 planet had researched and cultivated plants." A group of people looked at each other, what's wrong with this news