25

Chapter 25

In anticipation, the White Pine City Cooking Competition has begun.

There are 50 restaurant chefs participating in this competition. The morning is the knockout round and the afternoon is the final.

Every visitor who enters the venue will have a vote. In the knockout round in the morning, these visitors will vote for their favorite chef after tasting the food, and give them a ticket to enter the final.

The top ten with the most votes will enter the final in the afternoon, when the judges will be the mayor, the three masters and Xie Jingyun.

At 8 o'clock in the morning, the sound of heavy gun salutes resounded across the sky. In the sky on the left and right of the venue, two hot air balloons soared into the sky, and bright red banners fluttered with the wind under the hot air balloons.

【Welcome to Jingxi Ecological Park】.

As the sponsor of this event, Mayor Beth is very generous, there are more than two hot air balloons, and there is even an ancient tree logo of Jingxi Ecological Park at the entrance of the venue.

Jingxi Ecological Park reciprocated and was responsible for providing all fresh ingredients for this competition.

From chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits, pigs, cattle and sheep, to all kinds of vegetables, all kinds of fish, shrimp and crabs in the Blue Lake, it is guaranteed that all contestants can find the ingredients they are good at.

Xie Jingyun was sitting on a tall judging table, next to the smiling mayor, from here you can see all the contestants below, and in the farther place, there are countless tourists whispering, they whispered to each other, sharing their favorite chefs . There are also many reporters who are surrounded by cameras for simultaneous live broadcast. They are writing straight and straight. In order to avoid disturbing the contestants, loud noises are not allowed to disturb the contestants on the way.

The clanging sound of cutting vegetables and the chopping of spatulas and spoons were the only movements at the venue.

In the crowd, a young student chirped:

"Who do you think can enter the top ten this time?"

"The chef of Lianzhen Restaurant is good. I checked his information. He was a famous chef before the war. He was famous for his fast knife skills. The kind of fish fillets that the fish doesn't react to."

"What's so good about knife skills? Master Jinjiang has a tongue that can taste all kinds of flavors. He is good at steaming, frying, stewing, and the dishes modified by him are perfect." "In my opinion, they are all good cooks. I am more worried about whether the ingredients are new or

not Fresh, if the ingredients are not fresh, no matter how good they are, it's useless."

The male tourist next to him couldn't help but join the discussion.

It's just that as soon as he finished speaking, the people nearby all looked strange.

The male tourist wondered: "Why are you looking at me like this?"

Someone asked: "Aren't you from planet M6?"

The male tourist raised his head: "You can see it, why are you still discriminating?"

"I am not like that Said, and only other planets discriminate against us, how dare we discriminate against you!"

The male tourist was impatient, and quickly asked: "You haven't said why you have a weird expression."