36

Chapter 36

Before starting the live broadcast again, Xie Jingyun discovered that there were one, two, three, three small mushrooms at the gate of the courtyard.

Kashan who beat up her ex-boyfriend violently, Connor who jumped off a building to no avail, and the shy girl in Hall 3 who exploded with mental strength.

The three of them squatted in a row at the gate of the courtyard, ignoring the strange stares of the tourists, and stared at the gate eagerly. After seeing Xie Jingyun appearing, their eyes burst into light of surprise.

"Little Director!" Connor was the first to stand up, strode to Xie Jingyun, stretched out a hand, and smiled brightly. Xie Jingyun didn't understand the purpose of the three people's visit. After holding the hand , he asked curiously

: "Why don't you go play, what are you doing squatting at the door?"

Nodding to Xie Jingyun, with a cheerful smile, he obviously completely threw his ex-boyfriend into the trash.

"I left in a hurry yesterday. I came to thank the little principal."

The girl handed over the snacks made by her mother, and a spicy smell wafted out of her nostrils. Connor and the girl next to her swallowed subconsciously.

Xie Jingyun took it over and invited the three of them: "Would you like to come in for a cup of tea?"

The three of them nodded hastily, each with their own purpose, and followed Xie Jingyun into the courtyard in line like little tails.

The master chef in the cafeteria was recently researching fruit tea. The sweet and fruity flavor mixed with the aftertaste of the tea leaves, the three of them took a sip with their cups in their hands, and immediately showed expressions of enjoyment.

Kashan wiped the corners of her mouth, the falcon bird on her shoulder appeared with the firelight, and gracefully fell on the owner's shoulder to comb the feathers. Without the ex-boyfriend to stimulate the owner, the bird did not have the domineering yesterday, and became a lot more cute and cute.

Connor looked envious. If the bird hadn't been so fierce during the live broadcast, he would have touched it.

The bird pupil with its own eyeliner circled among several people, and finally locked on Xie Jingyun. It flapped its wings and landed on the young man's lap, opening its mouth to beg for food.

Xie Jingyun smiled and handed it a candied fruit, the bird was very contented, rubbed Xie Jingyun's finger to pick up the candied fruit, and began to eat it happily.

Kashan is here to thank you, but what about the other two?

"What is your reason for coming?"

Connor mustered up the courage to ask Xie Jingyun: "Little director, you said that mental power is related to emotions, and it can be awakened by fright and joy, but why didn't I wake up when I jumped from a building with hundreds of floors yesterday? signs?"

He didn't believe that this was a hype of a horror park, his friend laughed at his naivety, angrily, Connor came to Jingxi, intending to ask clearly.

Xie Jingyun did not answer Connor's question, but turned to the silent girl next to him: "So what about you?"

The girl raised her eyes and said softly: "It's good for the little gardener to call me Taotao, I'll go back and see Live broadcast, I know that I misunderstood the little director, so I want to apologize to you. And when the little director left, let me watch the replay of the live broadcast, is there any intention?"