28

Chapter 28

Just as he was about to say congratulations to the old man, Xie Jingyun suddenly realized something was wrong.

Lily's fur bunny squats one meter, stands taller than a person, fluffy and condescending, and has a pair of red eyes that feel oppressive. Mixun's red carp is nearly two meters long, and its slightly transparent fins float up and down in mid-air like ribbons, making the red carp even bigger.

Xie Jingyun fell silent while holding his cute little lion.

"Why are you so small?" he demanded.

The little lion tilted his head, his clear blue eyes were full of innocence, the tip of his white tail hooked Xie Jingyun's wrist, and he stretched out his pink tongue to gently lick the tip of his nose.

Xie Jingyun was taken aback by the warm touch.

Pushing the little lion into his arms, Xie Jingyun shook his head and laughed, "Forget it."

The battlefield where he could die at any time is in the past, and now he is strong enough, so it's good for the little lion to live without worries.

The fish in mid-air swims around the rice, obviously there is no water, but this fish is leisurely and content, with a flick of its tail fin, it is graceful and agile.

Mi Xun rubbed his hands excitedly: "Xiao Xie, it's so beautiful, I'll take it home immediately, what if it suffocates to death."

Spiritual body, it shouldn't die! He has fish!

The old man was obviously excited to the point of being incoherent, Xie Jingyun couldn't laugh or cry: "Old man, the air is equivalent to its waters, and it won't suffocate to death." The

spiritual body of water, land and air is too powerful.

At this time, the red carp satisfied its owner's curiosity and swam towards Xie Jingyun. The lion cub in Xie Jingyun's arms suddenly bared its teeth, and blue flames began to emerge from the four pads.

The flame had no effect on Xie Jingyun, but it was so powerful that the red carp three meters away rolled its tail fin and retreated subconsciously.

But Red Carp is obviously as violent as Mi Xun.

He just wanted to get close to the human that made him comfortable, but he didn't expect this little fur to curl his fins.

The red carp was furious, and a water arrow spewed out from its mouth.

The little lion is not to be outdone, he is Xie Jingyun's spiritual body, forget about the usual four guards, what is this fish!

The little lion is only the size of a palm, and the fireballs it spits out are similar to marbles.

Everyone present didn't care, until the red carp narrowly avoided, and the marbles galloped towards the wall, melting a wall in an instant.

Lily's fur rabbit: eating melon.jpg

The little rabbit squats next to the table. It doesn't need Lily's help. It can bite the fruit with its own head. All feel sweeter.

The building materials of the office are not adulterated at all!

Xie Jingyun quickly covered the little lion's mouth, this was the first time the little lion showed his aggressiveness.

It's different from biting people's fingers when playing around, this is really wanting to grill burnt red carp!

Mi Xun reached out and grabbed the tail of the red carp, but because the fish scales were too slippery, he couldn't catch it at all. The old man could only stand in front of it with a wry smile.