70

Chapter 70

After the Zerg Queen blew herself up, the huge energy made everyone's ears buzz. The soldiers wiped away the blood overflowing from their noses, and rushed to the center of the explosion before the energy subsided.

The veterans looked dazed, as if they had returned to the day when Yun Ying and the Zerg Queen blew themselves up twenty years ago.

The two time and space flashed alternately in their minds, and the soldiers felt a huge panic in their hearts.

Yunying managed to escape from death with great difficulty. Could it be that the scene of the 1920s is going to repeat itself?

"Yunying, you..." His mother can't run?

The energy dissipated, the four-footed lion yawned boredly, the fur on his body was not messed up, he moved his paws, kicked away the ashes at his feet, and blinked innocently at everyone: "Well, what's wrong with you? "

Many veterans are relieved, as long as there is nothing wrong... Wait, did this guy not hide on purpose?

The soldiers carefully recalled the scene where the queen blew herself up, and the more they thought about it, the more they felt that Yunying did it on purpose.

Fuck, haven't you had enough of the lessons from twenty years ago?

Even if this queen is still very weak, its self-destruct energy is enough to blow up a small planet!

The warrior rushing over at the fastest speed grabbed the big lion's hair, and almost cursed in anger: "Yunying, you are tired of living..." "Let

him go!" Then a cold warning came from the small battleship that arrived .

Xie Jingyun turned his head, blinked at Chi Su in the battleship, and thanked his friend for saving his life. He pushed away the soldier's grasp of Mao Mao's hand, and ran towards the battleship with his paws: "Then those escaping bugs will be handed over to you." You are gone."

The queen is completely dead this time, and those bugs have no leader, and they are almost beasts that can have their teeth pulled out, and they can be wiped out with only guns.

Xie Jingyun believed that this group of fighters would be absolutely fine.

With a flash of light, the white lion disappeared in place, leaving only the soldiers looking at each other, and then they received orders from their superiors to clean up the battlefield and continue to hunt down the remaining bugs.

After the little lion returned to the Sea of ​​Consciousness, the young man lying on the chair opened his eyes, and went out for a lap mentally. He was so lazy that he didn't notice the strange silence inside the battleship.

"Huh? What about Bai Ying, Ke Hao, and the others, have they gone out to kill insects?" The young man nestled comfortably in the chair, and asked in a soft nasal voice. After solving his serious problem, Xie Jingyun felt a sense of relaxation that the dust had settled.

Chi Su's eyes were deep, and his bony hands were tightly holding the joystick, trembling imperceptibly.

Except for the breathing of the two people in the battleship, there was no movement at all. Xie Jingyun turned his head and asked strangely, "Asu, what's wrong with you?" With bright black eyes shining like

stars and an innocent smile on his face, Xie Jingyun leaned over, Touching Chi Sou's forehead: "Scared? But yes, this is your first time on the battlefield..." The

rest of the words were swallowed, and the sharp pain on his lips made Xie Jingyun's eyes widen. He subconsciously thought Pushing Chi Su away, the raised hand was tightly held by the other party. No matter how hard Xie Jingyun struggled, he couldn't break free from the other party's imprisonment.