32

Chapter 32

Tiger woke up again, staring at the ceiling for a long time without realizing where he was.

Until Mi Xun's old face approached.

"You're awake, how do you feel?"

Tiger jumped up quickly, he was wearing the pajamas provided by Jing Xi, with nothing under his knees, staggered and fell back on the bed, trembling with anger.

"Where's my artificial leg?" Tiger's head was bruised, looking at Mi Xun who was sitting on the chair with his legs crossed, wishing to jump up and fight him hard.

Mi Xunli said confidently: "It was disassembled. There was dirt and bacteria inside. To prevent the wound from getting infected, I dismantled it and threw it into the trash can. I really don't know how you survived." When assisting the robot to remove the prosthesis, the machine

stuck Flesh, a piece of skin was torn off with a slight pull, and Mi Xun almost lost control of his emotions. Because of being nested in the garbage dump for a long time, the part of Tiger's knee has begun to rot and fester, and flying insects can still be seen crawling in and out of it.

fortunately! Fortunately, he found it in time, otherwise Mi Xun couldn't imagine the consequences of losing his friend.

Mi Xun wanted to question his old friend by the collar, but seeing Tiger's heart ashen, the sharp accusation stopped in his throat, choking him so much that he beat his chest and stamped his feet.

"Tiger, we are all getting old." Mi Xun said in silence for a moment, his usual vigorous voice was a bit tired, he came over to help his old friend lying on the bed, and handed him a glass of water, "Don't you They left the nursing home without a sound, and everyone was very worried."

The group of friends knew that Mi Xun had family ties, so they seldom talked to him about their troubles, and they didn't tell him about any difficulties until this time when Mi Xun went to visit everyone. Only to find that Tiger left without saying goodbye. It is rare for Mi Tour to get angry with his friends. Friends don't want to disturb his normal life, but he is also worried about their physical condition.

Mi Xun's unhurried words echoed in the warm room. He no longer mentioned the matter of spiritual power, but instead talked about the days of struggling to survive on the battlefield. Following the memories, the silent Tiger raised his head, and there was something in his eyes. A little moved.

When Xie Jingyun arrived, Tiger calmed down and was no longer as irritable as before. He no longer mentioned the matter of leaving, but he did not take the initiative to explore the specific situation of mental power.

Xie Jingyun had a surprised expression on his face. He turned left and right around Tiger, only to see the person full of anxiety. Xie Jingyun gave Tiger a thumbs up: "So it's not the old man, but the uncle. You look much younger after you shave off the beard.

" Covering half of his face, Xie Jingyun thought he was about the same age as Mi Xun.

Looking at it now, it is estimated that he is only over a hundred years old, and he is only middle-aged in Interstellar. It is absolutely fine for Xie Jingyun to call him uncle.

Tiger raised his eyelids and lazily reminded: "I am friends with Mi Xun."

Don't think he didn't hear, this young man would occasionally call Mi Xun Grandpa.

The 160-year-old Mi Xun must be on the side of the little director. He said to his old friend: "You can also call me uncle."

Tiger kicked him with the other foot: "Get out!"