15

Chapter 15

"The whole army is attacking?" Miller looked confused, "Is it the army going out?"

The Noah Federation often has military drills, and Miller has seen it.

hey-hey! Xie Jingyun blinked, then took out a small bag like magic, and handed it to the child: "Then, would you like to see it?" The

innocent child fell into the clutches, took the green vegetables and asked seriously: "Okay, what should I do?" ?"

Audience:

[Hahaha, just by looking at the director's expression, you can tell that he has another bad idea! ]

[Run, kid, although I don't know what an army attack is, it's definitely not a good thing! ]

[Tsk tsk, come and see, there are adults shamelessly bullying children here (pointing. jpg)]

[What are you talking about, our little principal just likes to play. ]

[Hurry up, I'm also curious to see. 】

Xie Jingyun took the child into the fence. He only needs eggs today, so he doesn't need to go into the mountain.

"Director, don't you want to drive?" Miller opened the bag in his arms, and found chopped vegetables and some powder inside.

"No, I'll feel sorry for the cat's car if it breaks down." Most importantly, Xie Jingyun didn't want to smell chicken excrement when driving back.

Taking the child to the open space at the foot of the mountain, Xie Jingyun opened the bag, sprinkled the feed evenly on the ground, and spread it out as much as possible.

"Director, what are these pale yellow powders?" Out of curiosity, Miller took a closer look and smelled it, and it didn't seem like a nutritional supplement.

"It's bean dregs." Xie Jingyun took the time to answer.

After seeing the flocks of chickens, they came out of special-level manipulation, and there was nothing to lure them. Xie Jingyun was afraid that the flocks of chickens would not come down.

Miller didn't feel it, and the audience was almost distorted with jealousy.

[Fuck, chicken eats better than me! 】

【People are not as good as chicken series! 】

[I just want to ask the little director, can I go to the mountains to be a chicken? Anyway, they run on the ground with two legs. 】

Just after posting this barrage, and wanted to howl twice, this viewer suddenly received a reminder—

[User 255675, it was detected that you made inappropriate remarks, and your account will be banned for one week. Please speak carefully. ]

Audience: "..."

Nima's, why!

With the help of Miller, the open space at the foot of the mountain was quickly filled with feed. Xie Jingyun handed the child a whistle. Before the child whistled, Xie Jingyun looked around and quickly turned over and jumped behind the big rock. He waved at Miller: "Blow the whistle!" Remember to run over later."

The child is a bit silly, don't really cry in fright.

Miller was a little flustered suddenly, but couldn't resist his curiosity. He turned the whistle over and over in his hand to make sure it was an ordinary gadget.

Put the whistle in your mouth and blow hard.

"Woo———"

the clear and sweet voice echoed in the mountains.