61

Chapter 61

The situation of the main star is much more serious than Xie Jingyun expected.

After the group arrived at the main star, just after they left the port, a group of teenagers walked towards them on the road. When they saw Mi Xun, Taige Zhubu and others, they couldn't help showing disgusted expressions, gave them a hard look, and walked away with their nostrils turned skyward.

Mi Xun had such a violent temper, and immediately rolled up his sleeves to have a good conversation with someone, but was stopped by the rational Shen Su.

Xie Jingyun frowned: "The most urgent thing is to find a way to amplify your voice, seek support from the outside world, and gather more partners. It is useless if you beat him up." It will only intensify the conflict between the two sides

.

"Everyone didn't interfere with each other before, how did it develop to this point?" Shen Su couldn't help but sigh.

Everyone has their own way of fighting. Although there is occasional friction, it has never been as serious as it is today. Shen Su's personality is more Buddhist. In the past, young people shouted that armor is useless. She just laughed it off. It has developed to a step where fire and water are incompatible.

Xie Jingyun calmly pointed out: "The federation has finally obtained information on mechas. This period is a fresh period. Of course, it will study vigorously and hope to catch up with the footsteps of the empire soon. And it must have something to do with the personality of young people." The world is black and white

. Teenagers who love to live, hope that the mecha can be liked by everyone.

When they strived to gain more popularity for the mecha, they naturally squeezed the living space of the armor.

The pace of life on the main star is very fast, and there are a lot of people at the port. Thanks to the dispute between the old and the new during this period, many people recognize Mi Xun as a veteran soldier at a glance. They show a clear look, and some people even come up enthusiastically. Show the way, tell them the direction of the arena.

Xie Jingyun's young face was out of place among a group of veterans, and with Jingxi's popularity in the federation, Xie Jingyun saw many people taking pictures with excitement.

"Let's go first." Xie Jingyun lowered his hat to cover his face, and nimbly slipped into the crowd.

Chi Su arranged for Xie Jingyun a hotel under the name of the Chi family. The group entered the hotel to put down their luggage and began to discuss what to do next.

Xie Jingyun reminded: "It's not enough to rely on just a few of you, and more support is needed. Young people do this very well. They release videos of mecha combat and let people discuss their attack power. It will be recognized by others."

Shen Su suggested: "Get a website and organize everyone first, so as not to be like a mess."

Now they are at a disadvantage, and if they fight separately, the armor is really finished.

Just do what you say, Xie Jingyun is familiar with this aspect, so he decided to build the website. Originally, Xie Jingyun wanted to hang the website entrance under Jing Xi, so that more veterans and soldiers could see it, but Mi Xun refused.

"I know you want to help, but half of Jingxi's tourists are young people. Xiao Xie can just watch and don't get into the muddy water. I'm very happy that you can come." Xie Jingyun blinked: "Then the meaning of my coming here