30

Chapter 30

The young man has a bright smile and bright eyes. Anyone who looks at him will feel that he is sincere and expressive.

Wen Leite only felt that the face in front of him was even more intrusive. He held Xie Jingyun's hand and tugged at the corner of his mouth: "Mr. Xie is too polite. Today I mainly come here with Lan Siya to explain the misunderstanding clearly. Don't worry about the previous things." Mentioned."

After the two got out of the car, Lan Siya kept holding Wainlet's arm, and the two behaved intimately, smiling softly from time to time, even Wood could notice the ambiguous relationship between the two.

Xie Jingyun is not interested in Lan Siya, after reading the information, he knows that this woman is a love brain.

"Hi Miss Farah, I hope this meeting can clear up the misunderstanding."

Lan Siya raised her skirt and saluted gracefully. With Wainlet by her side, the woman was not as distracted as she was yesterday.

Leading the two into the gate of Jingxi, the beautiful scenery made Lan Siya's eyes widen, and she couldn't help approaching the flowers on the side of the road. Wen Leite gently held her hand, and the woman realized this, and looked away reluctantly.

"Mr. Xie, there seem to be few tourists today." Lan Siya said tactfully.

Could it be that Xie Jingyun lowered the admission quota?

He refused to clear the venue, but he also cared about Lan Siya's identity, so he came up with a compromise?

Thinking of this, Lan Siya's smile widened a bit.

Xie Jingyun ruthlessly shattered Lan Siya's fantasy: "Oh, the closure notice was withdrawn too quickly, my employees didn't come back from the holiday, and the tourists didn't react." Lan Siya's smile froze, her footsteps were messy for a moment, and Wen Lei next to

her Te hurriedly supported her.

Xie Jingyun didn't want to bring the two of them into the reception room, so Chisu arranged the lawn next to the blue lake. In the warm spring season, the sun is warm on his body, and it is not rude to match it with the fragrance of flowers in the breeze.

"The host, the maid behind Lan Siya, and the bodyguards wearing sunglasses, they have hidden cameras."

The small system yelled and shouted in Xie Jingyun's sea of ​​consciousness, and frequently pushed away the little lion who was trying to make trouble, so busy that he was dizzy.

After several people were seated, Xie Jingyun took a quick glance at the fruit.

The maid stumbled while pouring water, didn't even pay attention to Lan Siya's eyes, and brought her a slightly sour lemon. The bodyguard's standing posture was also wrong, and he was a little far away from the other bodyguards, looking around all the time.

"They are all reporters pretending to be." Xie Jingyun told the small system.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Xie Jingyun said to Lan Siya: "Miss Lan Siya, since what happened a few days ago was a misunderstanding, I hope you have a good time today. To be honest, through contact with Teacher Brand, I I am very curious about your boyfriend, and hope to share with him the experience of improving plants."

Lan Siya was elated.

Xie Jingyun's words conveyed two meanings, one, he would not hold on to what happened a few days ago, and two, Xie Jingyun praised Wain Wright for being excellent.