49

Chapter 49

There are too many tourists coming and going, Xie Jingyun embraces a miniature courtyard, holds a lantern, and has a small wooden fox sculpture on his head, which is very eye-catching.

Some tourists looked at the head of the little gardener and secretly smiled. His jet-black hair was obedient and obedient. There was a little pink fox in the middle, which looked like a fox sleeping on its stomach.

Many people were so cute that they frantically took pictures of this scene.

Xie Jingyun had no choice but to turn around and go back to the courtyard, and put down all these little things, not to mention that it is easy to be overcrowded by so many people, and you can't spare your hands to play with things.

When going out, Xie Jingyun almost bumped into Chi Su.

In the past, Chi Su would avoid it before others ran into him, but half a year was enough for Chi Su to get acquainted with the faint sunshine of the young man.

One hand held the young man's arm to make him unavoidable, while the other hand wrapped around his thin waist, and after Xie Jingyun stood firm, he let go without a trace.

One touch away.

"Slow down." Chi Su pushed his glasses, his tone was flat, but his fingers behind his back were gently rubbing, nostalgic for the warmth of the young man.

Xie Jingyun rubbed his nose in embarrassment, being attracted by the bustling tourists early in the morning, he forgot about Chi Su, "Let's play together?" Xie Jingyun warmly invited.

Right in the middle of his arms, Chi Su nodded with a smile.

Xie Jingyun dragged Chisou to look for delicious food. Snacks, hoops, and target shooting were all in one area, and the bustling tourists blocked most of the places to play. Fortunately, Xie Jingyun and Chisou were tall, so there was no trouble in sight.

While observing, a spicy and pungent snack was suddenly handed in front of him, all of which were Xie Jingyun's favorite snacks. Xie Jingyun naturally took a bite and ate to his heart's content.

Xie Jingyun knew that Chi Su's taste was bland and he couldn't bear the stimulation of chili peppers. Last time he ate a small dried fish and coughed for a long time, he looked around, bought a small ball and handed it to Chi Su.

They will remember each other's taste, and the two of them didn't think there was anything wrong, but the tourist next to him who had been staring at the little director felt that he was suddenly kicked while walking on the road.

At the shooting booth, a family of three happily came to play. The daughter sat on her father's shoulders, holding her father's head tightly with her small hands, staring at the rattan hydrangea with her big round eyes, wanting it coquettishly.

The boss greeted the business with a smile, until the father paid with his brain, the boss saw his identity information, and his smile froze again.

A few seconds later, the father from the shooting booth exclaimed: "Double? Why!" The

young man, who was buried in eating the jerky, quickened his movements. just run.

An exasperated roar sounded, Xie Jingyun laughed out loud, like a dexterous little fish, nimbly shuttled among the tourists. Chi Su narrowed his eyes slightly, letting the force lead him to another place, but tightly clenched the young man's slender fingers.

In the distance, there are large-scale amusement facilities such as the roller coaster and the Ferris wheel, and many tourists are queuing. They are all copying the facilities of the large amusement park in the previous life, which is nothing new to Xie Jingyun, but the tourists are very excited.