50

Chapter 50

"Who are you?" The male tourist hiding in the corner asked loudly.

He hid behind the flower bed. In the chaotic escape just now, his face was scratched with blood by the branches, and he lost one of his shoes. He was extremely embarrassed.

The male tourist clasped his hands tightly on the flower bed, and his fingertips turned white because of the force. He tried his best to bear it, and finally couldn't help standing up, shouting excitedly at the back of the field.

The figure blocking the attack with one hand did not answer the tourist's question. With a flick of his wrist, the scimitar cut across a sharp arc and inserted into the worm's compound mouthparts at a tricky angle.

The emerald green bug trembled all over, its web-like wings rubbed against each other at an extremely fast speed, and made a piercing humming through the rubbing of its wings.

The humming sounded like some kind of brain-stimulating frequency, and the tourists present covered their aching foreheads.

The man in black combat uniform pulled out the scimitar, and purple mucus gushed out from the worm's mouth, dripping onto the square, making a squeak.

Zerg blood is corrosive!

Tourists are sure, it's the bugs! Not cosplay!

The question is, why do the bugs appear, they have been gone for twenty years! And it also appeared in M6. You must know that M6 is a scout star, and the main star is right next to it!

Thinking of this, the faces of many tourists changed, and they had to contact the defense force after opening their brains.

"Please don't be nervous, this is an entertainment program arranged by Jingxi, not real bugs." The deliberately lowered voice was mostly blocked by the protective mask, and the tourists felt that the voice was familiar, but they couldn't remember where they heard it.

After all, the tourist saw the man lift his slender thighs and give the bug a hard kick. The five-meter bug drew a beautiful parabola and smashed into the blue lake in the distance, splashing huge waves.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but the tourists who were very close to that person seemed to hear the sound of grinding their teeth.

Jingxi was holding cross-district activities in the past two days, and there were very few tourists fishing by the blue lake, so the bugs that fell into the lake did not cause panic, the water wave swayed, and a string of bubbles appeared.

After a long while, a huge shadow approached the water surface, and the green katydid climbed up in embarrassment, its body and feet were covered with water plants, looking pitiful, no longer the hideous appearance just now.

The tiger orc who first reminded the tourists that this is a bug came over, and Fox asked, "Is it really a show arranged by Jingxi?

" To prove it

, 'Yunying' even grabbed one of the katydid's legs and made it do the independent action of a golden rooster, and the katydid did it obediently, without the madness of attacking the tourists just now.

Say sorry to the tourists, the 'God of War' pulled the katydid's leg and quickly disappeared in front of everyone.

After getting away from the tourists, he lifted the mask with his slender hands, revealing that too young face, it was Xie Jingyun, the director of Jingxi Holiday Park.

He pursed his lips tightly, two clusters of flames came out of his pitch-black eyes, and his pace gradually accelerated.

One of the katydid's legs was already held by the young man, and only one leg jumped to keep up. Now the young man quickened his pace, and its rhythm became chaotic.