45

Chapter 45

Miller has a lively personality and treats people with sincerity. Even though he went to the Mech Academy, he did not look down on ordinary friends.

The little guy raised his arms and shouted, except for those who couldn't keep up, there were more than a dozen young and energetic students in Jing Xi.

In the leisure area of ​​the nursing home, a group of young people chattered together. There were excellent students from the main star Mecha Academy, and there were also young students from ordinary schools, enthusiastically sharing each other's college life.

"Wow! Xiaomi, you look very healthy. You scared me to death a while ago." "

That's right, I was also watching the live broadcast of the mecha tour. I was so angry that I almost smashed my brain. That kid is really disgusting. Family bullying, sooner or later you will get retribution!"

A classmate put his hand on the back of Miller's head, stroking the dog's head, and sighed while stroking: "As expected of Jingxi, even brain death can be saved!" "By the way,

Xiaomi, you let us What are you doing here?" There were stars in someone's eyes.

Miller was unwilling to bother others. After he recovered, many classmates wanted to visit him, but Miller refused.

Now let them come over suddenly, plus they are in Jingxi again...

The little ones start to fantasize, could it be the meaning of Director Xie?

It seems that when a new project starts, tourists are always invited to participate in experience activities.

Miller nodded: "That's right, the principal brother wants to take everyone to visit the new project."

Oh oh!

Jingxi's horror paradise is very scary, yes.

As the little director accumulated more and more experience, the horror project became more and more frightening, but this did not prevent them from dreaming about the scene of awakening and killing all directions with their spiritual bodies.

"I don't know what my spiritual body is. I hope it's a ferocious beast. When the time comes, I will cooperate with the mecha and kill randomly." "

The group of veterans laughed at us all day long. I want to beat them up first."

"I really want to kill bugs. Someone said last time that there are bugs on the edge of the galaxy. I want to see what the bugs look like."

Xie Jingyun, who came to check Miller, easily blended into the group of students and listened quietly with his chin on his hands. A few little guys bragging.

I want to see bugs...

I looked over and saw a thin monkey dancing.

Even his classmates kindly called him Thin Monkey. He is not the thin one who is malnourished, but the kind of cleverness between his brows, and his nimble and quick movements, making him like a wild monkey roaming in the mountains.

Shu Lang's laughter overflowed from the young man's throat. Seeing Xie Jingyun laughing alone, a girl couldn't help asking, "Why don't you play with everyone?" Just one sentence seemed to exhaust

all her courage, After the words fell, the girl's cheeks were flushed, and she didn't dare to look at Xie Jingyun at all.

Is a shy child.