29

Chapter 29

Xie Jingyun was a little surprised that Beth came to visit.

The once high-spirited mayor had gray hair on his temples in just a few days.

He took his wife Beria's hand, bowed to Xie Jingyun, and told the whole story in detail. When Beth spoke, Beria looked very uncomfortable and turned his head slightly, not daring to look at Xie Jingyun.

Beth: "That's it. It's because I didn't find out in time that I made a big mistake. Please wait a moment, Mr. Xie. I will hold a press conference in the afternoon to explain things clearly." Belia next to him moved his lips, wanting to say

something , was secretly held by Beth.

Xie Jingyun was really angry about Jingxi's suspension of business for rectification at first, but he has always been wronged and owed, Beith didn't know about it, and Xie Jingyun would not deliberately make things difficult for him.

"Jingxi's suspension notice has been withdrawn, Mr. Xie, I have caused you trouble."

Xie Jingyun was very surprised.

The notification is withdrawn instead of another notification being issued.

This shows what Beth means.

Xie Jingyun: "Mr. Mayor, everything is over. I hope Jingxi can develop smoothly in the future."

Beth still had to deal with the turmoil on the Internet, so she just sat down for a while and got up to leave. When she walked to the door, Beria, who had been silent all the time, Turn around suddenly.

"Lan Siya has a crush on a man recently and wants to marry him. That man is Wain Wright, the director of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences. Wain Wright hates Brand and Dean very much. Maybe this is Lan Siya The reason for embarrassing Jingxi and embarrassing you."

Don't underestimate a woman's insight, Lan Siya is also a love brain, when Beria got close to her, she could notice that Lan Siya was becoming obsessed with Wain Laite and couldn't extricate herself.

Unexpectedly, Beria would say this, the young man who got up to see the guests off gave a slight pause, and nodded to them to show that he understood.

Beria held her husband's hand tightly and walked away quickly. The breeze sent an inaudible apology: "I'm sorry."

After watching the couple leave hand in hand, Xie Jingyun returned to the office and sighed softly.

"Have you softened your heart?" Chi Su approached from behind, and the two figures were reflected in the window. From a distance, it seemed that the man behind him was about to embrace the young man in his arms.

Xie Jingyun shook his head: "No, I know that her apology was not because she realized her mistake, but because of Beth. If she did it again, she would still make the same choice." For a stubborn woman, the only thing that can change her mind is the source of her

obsession .

Through the reflection, Xie Jingyun met his eyes: "Why, do you think I will soften my heart and forgive her?"

Chi Su lowered his eyes, and the corner of his mouth slightly glanced down: "You are a soft-hearted person.

" People's hopes are all held by themselves, and finally they end up with no bones left.

Xie Jingyun's whole body trembled, rationally clamoring to stay away from Chi Sou at this moment, he frowned, and poked Chi Sou's chest with his elbow, signaling him to restrain himself.