58

Chapter 58

In the quiet garden, apart from the two sculptures of Ye Qing Lanying, everything was petrified again.

After the last cosplay turmoil, some tourists are very interested in this game, and occasionally they will play the God of War Yunying, whether it is a combat uniform or a mask, they are very similar.

Everyone present can pat their chests and guarantee that no matter how the tourists imagine, they can still recognize it at a glance.

But Xie Jingyun...

the young man didn't wear Yunying's extremely starry combat uniform, but just wore an eagle pattern mask on his face. The casual dark blue T-shirt and the warm and peaceful temperament of the whole body are simply incompatible with the cold eagle pattern mask.

When those dark eyes looked over through the mask, the hairs on the backs of several veterans who had been on the battlefield stood up, and every cell in their bodies was clamoring to run away!

Mi Xun's eyes widened, and he slapped himself hard, only then did he get rid of the inexplicable fear.

"Xiao Xie...no, Yunying...not right either!" Mi Xun spoke incoherently with excitement, his whole brain was muddled, and he didn't know what to call it.

Xie Jingyun took off his mask, leaned on the chair and drank a cup of tea slowly: "You should call me Xiao Xie, Yun Ying is dead."

Mi Xun understood what Xie Jingyun said as soon as he heard it. He frowned and looked at Bai Ying and Ke Hao also looked as usual.

"Don't plan to come back?" He couldn't help persuading, "With your merits, if you come back, you might be able to enter the military."

Dean Suo Ke tried to cut off his hair with a shiny bald head: "You can also come to the scientific research institute. I can assure you that your research on mental power can still dig deep."

Abel and Lily didn't care about being surprised, they stared at the two bastards who were digging the wall and secretly ground their teeth.

Xie Jingyun: "I'm used to being free and easy. Back then, Huo Feng stalked me and couldn't get me into the military. It's even more impossible to retire now."

Well, Mi Xun sighed, he was from the military, and later he was discharged from the army due to injury, and he couldn't help but pick up good seedlings in the bowl.

"What happened back then? Everyone said that you and the Zerg Queen died together."

There were too few survivors who participated in that war, so Xie Jingyun came up with an excuse that he had thought up a long time ago. Anyway, no one went into it.

"The energy of the explosion was too strong, and I was sucked into the black hole. I survived only by relying on the corpse of the Zerg Queen as a cover. I have been recuperating from my injuries for twenty years, and the war is over, and I don't want to think about the precarious situation before I'll come to M6 to settle down."

After hearing this, Mi Xun sighed, he didn't expect Xie Jingyun to have such an experience, but if he survives a catastrophe, there must be a future, and the young man's life is quite good now, watching the flowers blossom and fall, sitting Watching the clouds and rolling clouds, you can still go to amuse tourists when you are bored.

The more I think about it, the more I envy this kind of life.

"But Xiao Xie, have you been a little lazy lately?" Mi Xun said with a bitter face.