38

Chapter 38

Faced with the audience's request to awaken their spiritual power instead of going to the thriller paradise, Xie Jingyun looked indifferent.

"Impossible, give up, you can only choose one of the two."

Either go to the thriller paradise, or obediently be an ordinary person, and the mental power will never be with me.

The audience who followed the live broadcast from the beginning to the end suddenly became entangled.

It's true that the spiritual body is very attractive, but the horror park is really scary!

[Forget it, I'll be an ordinary person honestly, mental body or something, just look at it QAQ. ]

[Principal, you wait! Wait until I recover before going to Thriller Paradise! ]

[Who took a screenshot, how many of the 11 tourists have awakened? ]

[Piss in fright, changing pants, didn't cut it. ]

[I did cut it, but my hands trembled, and the cut was almost like a mosaic, and I couldn't see clearly at all. 】

Everyone present turned their attention to Xie Jingyun, their expressions were disturbed, the situation just now was too flustered, everyone was screaming with their eyes closed, and they didn't know the situation outside Nanfeng at all.

Under everyone's gaze, Xie Jingyun divided the people into two groups.

Among the eight people, there is Munger who has awakened the spiritual body of the groundhog, which shows that all of their team has awakened.

Among the eight, the girls covered their mouths and choked up, and many of them had red eyes. This scare finally paid off.

The other three, including Connor, the short-haired girl Tiffy, and a muscular burly man, Xie Jingyun has long noticed that these three people have good psychological quality, and their mental strength that only exploded but did not form is a proof up to this point.

Connor was very disappointed: "Little director, I haven't awakened?"

Xie Jingyun pushed Taotao into this team, and then explained: "Awakened, but not fully awakened."

The strong man next to him said in a rough voice: "If you are not awakened, you will not be awakened. I am not an unreasonable person, and I will not embarrass the little director. Just tell the truth." Xie Jingyun glanced at him: "If you say you are awakened, you will be awakened.

" Now, when have I ever lied to someone, you shut up first."

The strong man looks fierce and not easy to provoke, but in fact he is similar to an obedient bear, when Xie Jingyun glared at him, he scratched the back of his head and shut up embarrassingly.

Xie Jingyun simply called out the cub. In the normal state of not stepping on the fire, the cub as big as a palm is not as big as a milk lion. It is a small ball and can be picked up with hands.

There was no comparison before, and the audience didn't think there was anything wrong. Now that there are three veterans' mental bodies for comparison, the audience burst into laughter instantly.

[Hahahaha, the headmaster's mental body is so small! ]

[It feels like it can be held with one hand. It's too small, and it will scare it if it is spoken a little louder. ]

[Really, the mental body is bigger than ordinary animals, and that rabbit stands taller than a human! That red carp must be two meters long! And the gray wolf would kneel down and beg me not to die if I slapped my paw, what happened to the little headmaster's mental body? 】