67

Chapter 67

"Coco, did you hear anything?" A couple walked arm in arm at the end of the crowd. The man's ears moved and he turned around suspiciously.

The sweet-looking girl shook her head and leaned close to her boyfriend: "No, I didn't hear anything."

The two of them were unlucky and were assigned to the Blue Lake in the ecological park, so they could only follow the crowd and hug a small Awaken hope.

The same is true for other people, looking at the calm lake, feeling confused about what to do.

Everyone knows that Blue Lagoon is a paradise for fishermen, surrounded by a group of people every day. The problem is that they come to awaken their spiritual power, not to fish!

"It's foggy!"

The nearby tourists gathered in several places, each team had three or four hundred people, and there was an exclamation from nowhere, and everyone looked up to find a thick layer of fog near the blue lake.

Ke Ke and her boyfriend Li Qing are in the team next to the blue lake, and they can look down on the clear lake after a few steps. Both of them are long-time fans of Jingxi. Except for the horror park, they are curious to explore every place in Jingxi Pass.

Therefore, the two of them knew very well the attributes of the little principal.

The blue lake was foggy, and the two of them had a tense feeling of 'finally here', knowing that the little director would not really give up on them.

"What should I do, should I go for a walk in the fog?"

"I don't know, there must be something tricky in the white fog, maybe there are scary things in it, I dare not go." The

young couple looked at each other with mournful faces . Seeing the approaching thick fog like an enemy, they are really super afraid of this kind of thing!

Many people wanted to go with this couple.

One of the elite men in a suit and tie coughed, looked around, stood on a chair, and said loudly, "Everyone be quiet, and listen to me first." The confused crowd gradually quieted down

. , Everyone hopes that someone will stand up and point out a direction for everyone.

"Everyone knows Mr. Xie's character. He has a bit of a bad taste. Whether it is a doll house or a fantasy house, it is all to lower the vigilance of tourists and surprise them by surprise. So I think the ecological park may be the same. Don't Be discouraged, we will definitely awaken our spiritual power."

Seeing that the tourists below are all attentively listening to his speech, the white-collar elite man is full of ambition, and his voice is getting higher and higher. I suggest that everyone take the initiative to walk into the fog, as long as we are frightened, we can awaken our spiritual power!"

The crowd became excited and cheered excitedly: "Yes, we have already figured out the routine of the little director." "

Knowing that this is a routine, we must take the initiative It's too difficult for me to get in."

"Hahaha is much better than before, I used to be fooled foolishly, but now I take the initiative."

A group of people were ready to walk into the dense fog, a gust of cold wind blew through the dense fog It is much lighter, and the square buildings in the distance can be vaguely seen.

Tourist: "..."

Damn, I guessed wrong again.

The little director didn't follow the routine.